And delusional!Stop hangin' around the school for the blind, deaf and mute!
Short, fat, balding men, with glasses who lack "it" don't get laid.
Deleted.I was taking a jab at costanza.
I'm actually very sexy they tell me. Not super model hot but very sexy.
Old security guards have a pension ?Really? You too? I'm not even an old retired cop on a pension and yet "they" always tell me that I have the biggest dick they have ever seen, and that "they" always orgasm, and "they" ask me why am I paying for it.
You have that sexy pension that girls find such a turn on... must be the sexy bulge in my pants...
![]()
Short, fat, balding men, with glasses who lack "it" don't get laid.
I know I already posted a link to his nonsense before, but once again here are his contradictory statements to that ex copper thing:Really? You too? I'm not even an old retired cop on a pension and yet "they" always tell me that I have the biggest dick they have ever seen, and that "they" always orgasm, and "they" ask me why am I paying for it.
You have that sexy pension that girls find such a turn on... must be the sexy bulge in my pants...
![]()
I was there...http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...aXQCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0
Any of us in that picture are at higher risk of being injured of killed on the job then a police officer not to take away from this mans death while performing his job.
Whenever anyone dies on the job it's a tragedy performing their chosen career. It bothers me when a police officer is killed on the job its portrayed as more tragic then a person killed in another profession.
All lives lost while on the job are equal yet they don't make the headlines if your profession involves a gun in your hand like a cop or a solder.
everything from 8.57 to 10.02 i hate them but they taste so good.It wouldn't be so fucking up* if the price went down each time you bought it. Hey, maybe your anger management issues come from eating all that junk food - go healthy, the cavemen never ate junk and they were all very well adjusted.
If the hairdoo and uniform doesn't get the girls for QIF, it must be the tricks.I was taking a jab at costanza.
I'm actually very sexy they tell me. Not super model hot but very sexy.
You were in the midst of that debate too.I was going to comment in that ridiculous Molly thread how silly you people look arguing amongst yourselves about what happened to her but I'll do it hear since I don't wish to be a part of redundant banter.






