"Petulant thread Hijacking thread"...

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113
Pitchers & Catchers report today for the Toronto Blue Jays.
 

Moraff

Active member
Nov 14, 2003
3,647
0
36
So did anyone see the documentary this evening discussing whether or not they've found another crystal cave attached to the Cueva de los Cristales (Cave of Crystals) in Mexico?
 

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113
So did anyone see the documentary this evening discussing whether or not they've found another crystal cave attached to the Cueva de los Cristales (Cave of Crystals) in Mexico?
No, but did you know that the freak Lady Gaga ripped off a Madonna song for her latest single ?
 
Dec 12, 2008
319
0
0
I was going to comment in that ridiculous Molly thread how silly you people look arguing amongst yourselves about what happened to her but I'll do it hear since I don't wish to be a part of redundant banter.
 

Mod99

Moderator
Feb 13, 2010
17,427
10,478
113
TERB Guidelines said:
15. All threads are public. You can't control who may post in them. Please do not try.
Seemed appropriate.
 

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113
I can't hear you. :D
 

The Fruity Hare

Well-known member
Dec 4, 2002
5,110
33
48
I was going to comment in that ridiculous Molly thread how silly you people look arguing amongst yourselves about what happened to her but I'll do it hear since I don't wish to be a part of redundant banter.
But you do it so well, though unintentionally, almost every time you post anyway.
 

Meesh

It was VICIOUS!
Jun 3, 2002
3,969
291
83
Toronto

Social Gent

Member
Dec 6, 2008
282
0
16
Behind Enemy Lines
HOF, Can we please get back on point in this thread!
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012
Canadiens beat the Leafs last night!
 

Social Gent

Member
Dec 6, 2008
282
0
16
Behind Enemy Lines
I love how many responses this thread has had in less than 20 minutes... You just bring out the best in people, HOF.
Must be because you're so close to their fly ;)
 

Hangman

The Ideal Terbite
Aug 6, 2003
5,593
2
0
www.fark.com
Threadjacking is pretty annoying, especially by people who are just running up their post count with irrelevant tangents or SP/agencies trying to do some oh-so-subtle advertising.

But, nothing you can do about it. As one notorious threadjacker would say, "hee hee hee"i
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts