"Petulant thread Hijacking thread"...

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113
Really? You too? I'm not even an old retired cop on a pension and yet "they" always tell me that I have the biggest dick they have ever seen, and that "they" always orgasm, and "they" ask me why am I paying for it.

You have that sexy pension that girls find such a turn on... must be the sexy bulge in my pants...

Old security guards have a pension ?

Who knew ?
 

The Fruity Hare

Well-known member
Dec 4, 2002
5,110
33
48
Really? You too? I'm not even an old retired cop on a pension and yet "they" always tell me that I have the biggest dick they have ever seen, and that "they" always orgasm, and "they" ask me why am I paying for it.

You have that sexy pension that girls find such a turn on... must be the sexy bulge in my pants...

I know I already posted a link to his nonsense before, but once again here are his contradictory statements to that ex copper thing:

I was there...http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...aXQCA&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

Any of us in that picture are at higher risk of being injured of killed on the job then a police officer not to take away from this mans death while performing his job.
Whenever anyone dies on the job it's a tragedy performing their chosen career. It bothers me when a police officer is killed on the job its portrayed as more tragic then a person killed in another profession.

All lives lost while on the job are equal yet they don't make the headlines if your profession involves a gun in your hand like a cop or a solder.
 

simon482

internets icon
Feb 8, 2009
9,945
181
63
It wouldn't be so fucking up* if the price went down each time you bought it. Hey, maybe your anger management issues come from eating all that junk food - go healthy, the cavemen never ate junk and they were all very well adjusted.
everything from 8.57 to 10.02 i hate them but they taste so good.
 

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113
And then there's Maude.
 

pencilneckgeek2

pencilneckgeek since 2006
Mar 21, 2008
1,858
0
36
For the ladies, QIF is the Trick. :D
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts