there is so much anger in you, i would like to give you a hug and make you better. i'm sorry and it's not your fault.There is absolutely no anger whatsoever in that post. In fact, I wish we had better smilies as I was laughing when I wrote it.
Heck I even changed my sig line to include the word and definition of sarchasm.
I have no anger when i post. Mostly I find pockig fun fun, so that might be considered bullying. Maybe some exasperation at some of the ridiculous things I read, maybe some Smart Alec, maybe some mocking but no anger.
So with that said... why don't you go fuck yourself! (That is if you can't find some willing SP that offers strap on play!)
The above ^^^ is an example of me trying to be funny in a good natured but smart alec way but obviously can be more likely taken literally and as bad.






