"Petulant thread Hijacking thread"...

The Fruity Hare

Well-known member
Dec 4, 2002
5,110
33
48
'Tis the answer to life, the universe and everything of course. (There is some debate however as to what the actual question was.... Thank you Douglas Adams!)
I knew dat, that's why the answer was phrased in a question, like Jeopardy.
 

The Fruity Hare

Well-known member
Dec 4, 2002
5,110
33
48
If no one else is responding, I don't want to hijack all by myself, so bed time it is.

Insert going to bed smilie here. Hee hee hee.
 

Hangman

The Ideal Terbite
Aug 6, 2003
5,593
2
0
www.fark.com
You don't have enough posts to ask a question like that!! What are you, an undercover cop?? Nice try officer!
Hi I just joined Terb. Its so awesome. Do you guys have girlfriends? Aren't you afraid of STDs? I wish I could quit hobbying.
 
Dec 12, 2008
319
0
0
Why is that, a bad week at Ex - Coppers this week leave you a little short?
I haven't paid for sex in over three years. I was jaded with prostitutes then meet my "Queen Bee". For the past three years I've also racked up quite the list of civilian disposable pleasures via my charm and sexual charisma with the reluctant blessing of my Queen Bee.

Being an asshole is part of my manly essence and why women find me attractive.
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012
I haven't paid for sex in over three years. I was jaded with prostitutes then meet my "Queen Bee". For the past three years I've also racked up quite the list of civilian disposable pleasures via my charm and sexual charisma with the reluctant blessing of my Queen Bee.

Being an asshole is part of my manly essence and why women find me attractive.
Are you the guy that hangs out in the Eaton Centre trying to pick up women?
 

flubadub

Banned
Aug 18, 2009
2,651
0
0
Anybody see the dance show at the Fleck theatre last week?
More nudity then any show I've seen in years, including dancers (modern) crawling through the audience and shoving their asses in the audiences faces.
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012
Why is that, a bad week at Ex - Coppers this week leave you a little short?
Quarter Inch Fall, you should PM FMahovalich; his 'buddy' needs some advice on an over 80 charge at a ride stop.
 

golfdude

Mr. Happy’s enabler
Feb 29, 2004
1,467
1,938
113
Dining at the Y
Hahaha, Brill, that was HOF's 48 hour 'date' this weekend!
With apologies to Hendrix, bend over rover, and let Hoffy take over.



I believe this little hottie is a better fit for Hof, they would be able to stand eye to eye as they gazed lovingly at each other while sharing a bowl of Kibble n Bits post coitus.

 

golfdude

Mr. Happy’s enabler
Feb 29, 2004
1,467
1,938
113
Dining at the Y
This is for FMahovalich. Frank is really good at pointing out other's issues, but not very good at being criticized.
There is no better example of the old pot/kettle/black than the statement above, it should really be used as THE example for any explanation of what "the pot calling the kettle black" means.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts