Maybe you should catch up on terb events.There is no better example of the old pot/kettle/black than the statement above, it should really be used as THE example for any explanation of what "the pot calling the kettle black" means.
Maybe you should catch up on terb events.There is no better example of the old pot/kettle/black than the statement above, it should really be used as THE example for any explanation of what "the pot calling the kettle black" means.
Are you Fidel ing around again?nobody post- this thread is going to cuba
che, i can fool around if I havannaAre you Fidel ing around again?
Be careful with the Cuban jokes. I understand the last person that made fun of Cuba was Castroated.che, i can fool around if I havanna
Why would you want Red banned?I hope mods take a cue to ban the worst punsters.
Obviously Brill does not have a black sense of humour.he is a colourist
that was a good yarn. i read it while scarfing my lunchA red banned Anna was very embarrassed.
I am in knitting of some Advil after reading your last pun.that was a good yarn. i read it while scarfing my lunch
well that should sew up this threadI am in knitting of some Advil after reading your last pun.






