"Petulant thread Hijacking thread"...

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113
Threadjacking is pretty annoying, especially by people who are just running up their post count with irrelevant tangents or SP/agencies trying to do some oh-so-subtle advertising.

But, nothing you can do about it. As one notorious threadjacker would say, "hee hee hee"i
I might like Terb better if I put you on ignore. :D
 

The Fruity Hare

Well-known member
Dec 4, 2002
5,110
33
48
Threadjacking is pretty annoying, especially by people who are just running up their post count with irrelevant tangents or SP/agencies trying to do some oh-so-subtle advertising.

But, nothing you can do about it. As one notorious threadjacker would say, "hee hee hee"i
Thanks for that. The hee hee hee guy thinks I am pointing out his inappropriate posts too often, it's good to see I'm not alone in my thought process then.

I might like Terb better if I put you on ignore. :D
Has anyone ever put themselves on ignore? There are a few I could suggest!


Forty-two.
What's the meaning of that?

As in Jeopardy?
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012

Hangman

The Ideal Terbite
Aug 6, 2003
5,593
2
0
www.fark.com
I might like Terb better if I put you on ignore. :D
Awww why you gotta be like that costanza?

Thanks for that. The hee hee hee guy thinks I am pointing out his inappropriate posts too often, it's good to see I'm not alone in my thought process then.
No you're not alone. He makes some pretty off the wall and irrelevant remarks, especially for a guy who never hobbies or reviews. But he's not outright offensive or in violation of any Terb rules. I guess that's the very least we can expect. Hee. Hee. Hee....
 

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113

gcostanza

Well-known member
Jul 24, 2010
7,815
529
113

Hangman

The Ideal Terbite
Aug 6, 2003
5,593
2
0
www.fark.com
Can someone reccomend a good SP? I like girls that are hot.
 
Toronto Escorts