The One Spa

Kelly

Ridgeman08

50 Shades of AJ
Nov 28, 2008
4,481
3
38
Rate Not Negotiable.

Apparently she feels she worth it too!
 
Aug 25, 2008
78
26
18
She is a real deal, although a bit too restrictive. CBJ and extra charges for going down on her etc. No kissing. Don't know how much for extras, didn't ask. The D's are real and are incredible. Would recommend if you are into looks.
 

thumper18474

Well-known member
She is a real deal, although a bit too restrictive. CBJ and extra charges for going down on her etc. No kissing. Don't know how much for extras, didn't ask. The D's are real and are incredible. Would recommend if you are into looks.
300/HR...and she upsells DATY??!!!!!
 

asimca

Member
Aug 22, 2012
430
13
18
I have a hunch that this is B&S and has to be a very bad experience ... I will AVOID!
 

morisato

Master Roshis Apprentice!
Oct 19, 2001
302
45
28
N/a
I am sure she is worth it to some, Myself i would need more Positive info to consider her rates.
 

Mr. Piggy

Banned
Jul 4, 2007
3,015
2
0
Oshawa
She is only worth $300/hr in her mind and to those with more money than brains.
 

Despo

New member
Jun 22, 2010
263
0
0
Yeah only stupid enjoy lifes finer things...all the smart guys are hittin the crack hoes
 

dirkd101

Well-known member
Sep 29, 2005
10,789
1,549
113
eastern frontier

versitile1

Well-known member
Jan 15, 2013
3,801
1,921
113
Saw her a while back for the hh. Pics may be hers but probably from a couple years ago as she is not as toned in person. Big bolt-ons (not really my thing) and she is a tall girl, especially with heels. 150, all safe.
 

versitile1

Well-known member
Jan 15, 2013
3,801
1,921
113
Aug 25, 2008
78
26
18
Didn't check the thread in a while. Ok, I didn't realize she "borrowed" pics from another girl but she looked like the girl on the pics when I saw her. I still stand by what I said earlier about the rest.
 
that's a strange to revive this after 5 months.

Her current ad in Ottawa says the pics in her ad are truly hers....but we all know they are not. Not sure what the point is about the rest. No kissing..extra $ for Daty, CBJ..$300 HR. Oh yea, she has the looks. I'm guessing she'll be back in Mississauga this week? Is that why this is being revived?
 
Aug 25, 2008
78
26
18
AndyQuest, the reason I posted is that I realized that what I had said earlier about her pics was not true. I don't like to be called a bullshitter but do understand that I kind of deserved it. I am in no way associated with that girl and your suggestion that I am promoting her next visit makes me laugh. Talk about conspiracy theory!
 
Toronto Escorts