LIBS SWEEP BY ELECTIONS!!!

SchlongConery

License to Shill
Jan 28, 2013
15,528
10,431
113
I can't say for certain if they were a requirement per say but he funded this ridiculous shit with taxpayer dollars so I'm glad you approve. One can only assume you benefited greatly from they're availability.

The presence of them was not the least bit scary. Just ridiculous, pointless, unnecessary and point blank fucking retarded. But I'm glad you are getting some use out of them. At least they're not a total waste.

No, I am calling them soyboys because they are beta cucks. Like Justin himself.

You're correct, I have never been stabbed at a bar but it sounds like you have. Likely fighting over the last tampon I assume but you managed to make an excellent point. But weren't there always tampon machines in the actual female washroom? Wouldn't one of those have worked? Anyhow, enjoy your tampons bro.

I don't know what kind of bars you hang out at (latest handle) @sweeptheleg 😜, but I've never seen a tampon machine in ANY mens bathroom I've EVER been to.

Like many of the ultra-right righteous MAGAt's who end up being exposed as closeted homosexual PDF's, methinks you protesters too much. 😜
 

richaceg

Well-known member
Feb 11, 2009
21,303
12,040
113
I don't get in fistfights, ace.
No need.

Do you need to take someone into the washroom with you for safety, in case there is a tampon?
Or do you just shove it up your butt to get it out of sight?
You seem to dance around my question.
You welcome Tampons in men's washroom....looks like you feel there's a need for them...
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sweeptheleg

squeezer

Well-known member
Jan 8, 2010
29,151
24,163
113
I don't know what kind of bars you hang out at (latest handle) @sweeptheleg 😜, but I've never seen a tampon machine in ANY mens bathroom I've EVER been to.

Like many of the ultra-right righteous MAGAt's who end up being exposed as closeted homosexual PDF's, methinks you protesters too much. 😜
You have to admit, his tenacity to keep coming back over and over and jump right in where you left off is an admirable trait.
 

richaceg

Well-known member
Feb 11, 2009
21,303
12,040
113
I don't know what kind of bars you hang out at (latest handle) @sweeptheleg 😜, but I've never seen a tampon machine in ANY mens bathroom I've EVER been to.

Like many of the ultra-right righteous MAGAt's who end up being exposed as closeted homosexual PDF's, methinks you protesters too much. 😜
No tampons yet...but the question is... do you support to have it installed at your favorite dive bar any time soon? i'm sure there are a ton of closeted homos on the right and MAGA...seems they don't feel the need for tampons....i mean.. why?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: sweeptheleg

Ibble Obble

Active member
Feb 6, 2026
192
192
43
As I believe we've discussed before, I think some of this is misreading the GOP success in the USA and ignoring the structural aspects that help support it.
I’m not arguing that Canadian Conservatives simply copied the Republican Party. The history is more complicated than that.

I’m saying the religious and social-conservative right has been an identifiable influence within the modern Conservative coalition since Reform and the Canadian Alliance, survived the 2003 merger, and has subsequently been deliberately courted for votes.

That’s not conjecture. Scheer’s leadership benefited from social-conservative support. O’Toole explicitly courted it. Poilievre has conducted campaign-style visits to evangelical churches in Liberal ridings and spoken directly to those congregations about gender, sexuality, family and religious freedom.

And there’s an obvious reason: polling has put Conservative support among evangelical Christians at 73%.

Where I think the CPC is misreading Republican success is in believing that intensifying that relationship necessarily scales. The American political system makes the religious right an enormously valuable component of the Republican coalition. Canada’s electoral, demographic and cultural structure is very different.

The question isn’t whether they’re courting the religious right. They demonstrably are. The question is whether the votes they gain from leaning further into it are worth the more moderate voters they risk pushing away.

That's my point. Prove it wrong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Frankfooter

richaceg

Well-known member
Feb 11, 2009
21,303
12,040
113
Hey ace, can you list the places where you've seen these tampons in bathrooms?
Which ones made you the most afraid?

How many were on Church Street?
Funny how you seem to mock me as a gay...for a guy who supports Hamas you sure shows your disdain for them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sweeptheleg

richaceg

Well-known member
Feb 11, 2009
21,303
12,040
113
We on the left don''t care either way and do feel free to continue your tampon fetish, just privately.
You keep believing what you believe....you just admitted how repulsed you are about the gay community... "we the left" all of a sudden you' get defensive about your disdain for gays...at least have some balls to admit it...
 

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
115,767
36,081
113
You keep believing what you believe....you just admitted how repulsed you are about the gay community... "we the left" all of a sudden you' get defensive about your disdain for gays...at least have some balls to admit it...
Every accusation is a confession, rich.
Where did I ever say I was repulsed by the gay community?
 

richaceg

Well-known member
Feb 11, 2009
21,303
12,040
113
What!? He said no such thing. I'm more and more convinced every day that you are a bot.
he called me gay...like some sort of an offensive mockery to me if i was indeed gay... either he hates gays (normal for a Hamas supporter) or he's closeted....which is which?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Unstopp@bull

Ibble Obble

Active member
Feb 6, 2026
192
192
43
he called me gay...like some sort of an offensive mockery to me if i was indeed gay... either he hates gays (normal for a Hamas supporter) or he's closeted....which is which?
Have you denied being gay? Just checking. Maybe bi? Whatever the answer, be proud to be of whatever sexuality you are.

You freaking over tampons in that bathroom says more about you than anything. Get over yourself.

Calling you gay, or suspecting you are gay is not evidence of homophobia or of being anti-homosexuality. They are mutually exclusive. If anything, it's not tactful and unkind. But you're just as unkind.

Not supporting Isreal and supporting the people of GAZA is not evidence of supporting HAMAS. Sounds like you are inferring something that hasn't been said. Again, says more about you than anything. Get over yourself.

You suggesting he's in the closet doesn't make you any better or less to blame for the negative engagement.

You can't be taken seriously, I hope you don't expect to be.

Oh and PS. Carney is in power because he earned it. The problem Conservatives have is that the only thing Poilievre has done effectively is whined about not being PM. He's whined and complained so much about not being PM, that no one has any interest in what he has to say anymore. He simply isn't cut out for the job. He's been outclassed in every possible way by Carney.

He'll be asked to step down after the next set of bi-elections.
 
Last edited:

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
115,767
36,081
113
he called me gay...like some sort of an offensive mockery to me if i was indeed gay... either he hates gays (normal for a Hamas supporter) or he's closeted....which is which?
You admitted to being gay and I supported you through that declaration.
Now you're claiming that means I hate LGBTQ?
The years and years of trolling have harmed your mind.
 

richaceg

Well-known member
Feb 11, 2009
21,303
12,040
113
You admitted to being gay and I supported you through that declaration.
Now you're claiming that means I hate LGBTQ?
The years and years of trolling have harmed your mind.
where's the post i admitted i'm gay?
 
Toronto Escorts