Pickering Angels

Lets Not Forget Pierre Polivere was promoting Anti vaxxers and MGTOW KKKONVOY where he showed his true colours which is black

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022
This thread is just pure comedic gold. And so ironic a few levels given the oh so recent Trump threads.

Oddly funny that two of the largest single abuses of civil rights in our history. Were at the hands of Liberals.

Liar liar Billy Blair, and JT.

The elite kings of hypocrisy are having apolitical fits trying to find excuses. Credit to those who had a lot to say in the other thread, but are smart enough to know when their side is wrong and commits a bigger offense than almost anything.

Atleast in democracies.

So don’t try.

Nor are they smart enough to even grasp why Freeland was having such a hard time giving a non answer…and for such a smug elitist, was oh so deflated not a whiff of her usual smugness…but they….hell they are happy to try.. :)
I think they're smart enough to realize their heroes have failed them...it's just entertaining watching them tap dance around it and desperately trying to distract from their hypocrisy.
It's funny and sad at the same time.

NotADcotor

His most imperial galactic atheistic majesty.
Mar 8, 2017
He violated the rights of Ottawa Citizens for waiting to long to shut these morons down. Rubber bullets, water pressure hoses and billy clubs should have been implemented on day 3.
What the hell is wrong with you. Should have done it on day one. ;) The right to free speech much like the right to swing your fist ends at my face. Freedom of speech much like freedom of religion must include freedom from your speech and freedom from religion.

I don't give a fuck if the cause is more treats for our feline overlords or free medical prostitution for fat guys or demanding something be done about Justin Beiber/pineapple on pizza.

As for some court saying Justin TrueDooh bad. I am sure people's views on that depend entirely on where the judgement landed on it. Guy going, see Truedope violated rights would be totally on, that judge is a donkey raping cockmaster who knows nothing if Truedunce was found to be in the right.

I am curious what Mandrill's take on it. Usually he is all, the expects know what they are doing and I trust their opinion over yours no matter how fucked up and obviously wrong the opinion is. I am pretty sure he is against Trucks with Schmucks, will this be the time he actually speaks out against a special needs decision and how will he balance that with his history of "respect their authoratay!"

• Haha
Reactions: squeezer and mrk_2

mrk_2

Apr 12, 2004
Pierre didn't violate the Canadian Charter of Rights like Trudeau did. That should be your biggest concern. You don't need to go any further than that.
Sorry Skoob, the Charter of Rights is for everyone, not just for those that yell louder than others or honk their horns all night. If you don't want to be vaccinated, that is a choice. If you don't want to wear a mask, that is your choice. If you want to sleep at night or go for a walk etc., that is your right and the Charter should protect that right. There is no reason that you should be terrorized. Truckers wanted to be able to do their jobs and that involved going to the US. So they terrorized innocent people in Ottawa because they wanted not to be vaccinated and they wanted to go to the US. Problem was the US were not allowing any unvaccinated to cross the border.

How is that the fault of the innocent people in Ottawa? We all have rights !! I have the right to swing my fist wherever I want. However my right to do that ends where your chin begins because you have rights also. The terrorizing truckers felt their rights were more important than anyone else's.

Had they done what the 60's and 70's people did when they protested like sit ins etc., peacefully, many more people would have been supportive. They could have driven to Ottawa and peacefully made their concerns known without terrorizing innocent people. They could have had a 'park in' for weeks and presented a list of their concerns and they should have been open for discussion. Nope, that's not what they did. They terrorized innocent women, children and babies. They ran their trucks all night that was a roar with so many and they kept honking their horns even after 10:00 PM ..... all night.

Instead of blaming Trudeau, maybe you should put most of the blame on Dougie Ford, who never even went to Ottawa or sent the OPP to help or something. He did nothing. Wait, isn't he a conservative just like PP. How many more people would have died if Dougie or PP were in control of the country during covid? How many more people/families would have ended up on the streets without the financial help from Ottawa.

Sorry Skoob, I really don't agree with you. But, you have the right to your opinion and I would fight to protect your right.

Would you do the same for me?

Not getting younger

Jun 29, 2022
I’m trying to understand your post.

You start by saying the charter of rights is for everyone. Then go on to say it’s everyone else’s fault JT swung the governments very heavy fist, hit people in the chin, and they don’t have rights? And that’s why you’re not defending both the constitution and their rights?

Good to know we live in a country where the law is a matter of convenience and we get to pick and choose when to break it or defend it.

Last edited:

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022
Sorry Skoob, the Charter of Rights is for everyone, not just for those that yell louder than others or honk their horns all night. If you don't want to be vaccinated, that is a choice. If you don't want to wear a mask, that is your choice. If you want to sleep at night or go for a walk etc., that is your right and the Charter should protect that right. There is no reason that you should be terrorized. Truckers wanted to be able to do their jobs and that involved going to the US. So they terrorized innocent people in Ottawa because they wanted not to be vaccinated and they wanted to go to the US. Problem was the US were not allowing any unvaccinated to cross the border.

How is that the fault of the innocent people in Ottawa? We all have rights !! I have the right to swing my fist wherever I want. However my right to do that ends where your chin begins because you have rights also. The terrorizing truckers felt their rights were more important than anyone else's.

Had they done what the 60's and 70's people did when they protested like sit ins etc., peacefully, many more people would have been supportive. They could have driven to Ottawa and peacefully made their concerns known without terrorizing innocent people. They could have had a 'park in' for weeks and presented a list of their concerns and they should have been open for discussion. Nope, that's not what they did. They terrorized innocent women, children and babies. They ran their trucks all night that was a roar with so many and they kept honking their horns even after 10:00 PM ..... all night.

Instead of blaming Trudeau, maybe you should put most of the blame on Dougie Ford, who never even went to Ottawa or sent the OPP to help or something. He did nothing. Wait, isn't he a conservative just like PP. How many more people would have died if Dougie or PP were in control of the country during covid? How many more people/families would have ended up on the streets without the financial help from Ottawa.

Sorry Skoob, I really don't agree with you. But, you have the right to your opinion and I would fight to protect your right.

Would you do the same for me?
I value your opinion. It's what democracy is all about.
The Charter of Rights was created to protect the freedom and the rights of everyone as you noted.

However, the fact remains that the court found him in violation of that charter.

That is the point here.

Whether someone personally feels that he was justified or not is not the point. Laws are created to be upheld. When broken, it goes before the courts, as it did in this case, and the court provided their verdict as part of our democratic justice system.

Laws are created for a reason and not to be disobeyed when a person or group decides that the law doesn't apply to them in a particular situation. Trudeau decided the law didn't apply to him in this case and decidedly took action to break it.

You can't cherish democracy and condone breaking the laws that the democracy created at the same time.

If you don't agree with the laws, then support a party that will change them...not break them at will.

squeezer

Jan 8, 2010
...and another case of TDS being injected into a thread about the law-breaking Canadian Liberals in a desperate attempt to distract from reality.
Come on, if Twat Pee Pee had blonde hair he would look like Trump's little brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Luna Soleil69

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022
Come on, if Twat Pee Pee had blonde hair he would look like Trump's little brother.

Why does every lefty compare every conservative or leader they don't like to Trump...every time?
Jeezus TDS is alive and well it seems.

Mind you...this is a good thing I guess...same was said about DoFo and he went on to win two consecutive majorities. PP is poised to do the same.
So I take it back...compare away! Lol!

squeezer

Jan 8, 2010
Why does every lefty compare every conservative or leader they don't like to Trump...every time?
Jeezus TDS is alive and well it seems.

Mind you...this is a good thing I guess...same was said about DoFo and he went on to win two consecutive majorities. PP is poised to do the same.
So I take it back...compare away! Lol!
I don't hear anyone comparing Dougie to Trumpy, DO YOU? I never have and I don't see Trump in Dougy. Yes, when Doug Ford came into power he was a bull in a china shop and made an ass out of himself but once COVID hit, he grew up a little and in my opinion has been tolerable.

I also suspect Ford prefers Justin to Pee Pee.

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022
I don't hear anyone comparing Dougie to Trumpy, DO YOU? I never have and I don't see Trump in Dougy. Yes, when Doug Ford came into power he was a bull in a china shop and made an ass out of himself but once COVID hit, he grew up a little and in my opinion has been tolerable.

I also suspect Ford prefers Justin to Pee Pee.
Really?
Just google "doug ford compared to trump" and see the comparisons.

Liberals tend to do that the most...here's a classic one:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/wynne-ford-trump-ontario-election-campaign-1.4624638

So you can see why I think it's a good thing...it's the death knell of a government about to be booted out.

squeezer

Jan 8, 2010
Really?
Just google "doug ford compared to trump" and see the comparisons.

Liberals tend to do that the most...here's a classic one:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/wynne-ford-trump-ontario-election-campaign-1.4624638

So you can see why I think it's a good thing...it's the death knell of a government about to be booted out.
Again, reading is an issue I see. Your article is correct for the year it was published in and if you read my post you would have read

Yes, when Doug Ford came into power he was a bull in a china shop and made an ass out of himself but once COVID hit, he grew up a little and in my opinion has been tolerable.
He was acting like a Tyrant and has since calmed down. I'll never forget the look on his face when the Raptors won and were being celebrated downtown. Justin and John Tory came onto the stage with the crowd cheering, but Dougy stepped up to BOOOOOOS and the look on his face said it all. It was right after he started to mellow out. He smelled the hate and turned it around which I have always since Covid gave him props even though he has fucked up in other places.

Pee Pee is a different animal and by the looks of it, you don't hobby (the ladies are grateful for that) so you don't care that you will probably end up being arrested for paying for sex under a Pee Pee government. He will cut Harris style and be booted out after one term when folks realize what they have done by bringing in this Trump-like asshole.

Not getting younger

Jun 29, 2022
Again, reading is an issue I see. Your article is correct for the year it was published in and if you read my post you would have read

He was acting like a Tyrant and has since calmed down. I'll never forget the look on his face when the Raptors won and were being celebrated downtown. Justin and John Tory came onto the stage with the crowd cheering, but Dougy stepped up to BOOOOOOS and the look on his face said it all. It was right after he started to mellow out. He smelled the hate and turned it around which I have always since Covid gave him props even though he has fucked up in other places.

Pee Pee is a different animal and by the looks of it, you don't hobby (the ladies are grateful for that) so you don't care that you will probably end up being arrested for paying for sex under a Pee Pee government. He will cut Harris style and be booted out after one term when folks realize what they have done by bringing in this Trump-like asshole.
And like any spoiled entitled child, that won’t take responsibility for their choices. The left will blame
Harris instead of Rae
Ford instead of McWynne
PP instead of JT.

The left doesn’t grasp cause and effect nor common denominators. And that’s not the politicians. Or do you want to deny yet more history.

• Haha
Reactions: squeezer

squeezer

Jan 8, 2010
And like any spoiled entitled child, that won’t take responsibility for their choices. The left will blame
Harris instead of Rae
Ford instead of McWynne
PP instead of JT.

The left doesn’t grasp cause and effect nor common denominators. And that’s not the politicians. Or do you want to deny yet more history.
Did Rae not inherit a terrible economy? Use google before you answer/rant.

Not getting younger

Jun 29, 2022
Thanks for proving other points. Like being too afraid to come out of your safe room and owning your choices. The left are the kings of hypocrisy. Life is so much better in Disney land rather than reality and history.

Maybe Harris was a prophet and common sense has no place in todays Canada

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022

You missed the part where you said:
" I don't hear anyone comparing Dougie to Trumpy, DO YOU? I never have and I don't see Trump in Dougy."

You didn't say "recently"...you implied it never happened...I showed you it did to back up my point about conservative leaders being compared to Trump regardless.

You seem to use "boooos" as some kind of benchmark...do you want to see Trudeau being boood? I can show you that too unless it's too much of an inconvenient reality for you?

Doom and gloom...typical left tactic. It's getting old and not working for you unfortunately.

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022
Rae? hahahaha you think the NDP have never since come close to running this province since Rae because "he inherited a terrible economy"? You seriously believe that?
OMFG
Rae was a disaster in every way. It's amazing the provincial NDP party even existed after that.
No wonder he turned his back and ran to the Liberal party. That's how bad it was.

squeezer

Jan 8, 2010
You missed the part where you said:
" I don't hear anyone comparing Dougie to Trumpy, DO YOU? I never have and I don't see Trump in Dougy."

You didn't say "recently"...you implied it never happened...I showed you it did to back up my point about conservative leaders being compared to Trump regardless.

You seem to use "boooos" as some kind of benchmark...do you want to see Trudeau being boood? I can show you that too unless it's too much of an inconvenient reality for you?

Doom and gloom...typical left tactic. It's getting old and not working for you unfortunately.
I said I have never compared DOUGY to Trump although based on the article you provided which was written when Ford was at it with Wynn and was a tyrant yes I can see why it was written but I MYSELF never have. Pee Pee is another animal, a filthy one at that.

Of course, Justin is being booed, he's been in office for 9 years and has the FREEDUM dumbasses following him around like lost runt-of-the-mill puppies.

The reason Bob Rae is lambasted is he lost his base as he brought forward several initiatives that were unpopular with his base i.e. the Social Contract. I don't believe Bob did a good job but he did take on a bad economy handed down to him by who??? WHO LEFT THE ECONOMY in shambles before Bob couldn't get it out off the train tracks, WHO WAS THAT???

richaceg

Feb 11, 2009
Why do you people notunderstand that yes Trudeau show end his journey. But ifthat meant Pierre Polivere would win. Id want Trudeau back in a heartbeat. The nightmare in Ottawa was encouraged by Pierre Polivere iit gave the EXTREME right side a reason to divide and hate. He is the start of the revolution that brought in the nazis the conspiracy nut bars.The men who want to go there own way and not engage with women. The incense felt at home with him. The KKK felt hopeful in 50 years. Trump team campaigned him like the republican trumps puppet. we know how bad Trump turned out. These same pople are molding PP into NOTHING that he truly is. but he is a conspiract he is a racist he is misoginist he is MGTOW he is anti gay and he his anti trans and he doesnt believe in slush funds for social services because fortunately for PP hes never had to utilize that service .but im sure somewhere down the family tree all of us have friends or family that depend on social services whether its autism or MS or disabled people.

Pierre Polivere is not better than Trudeau infact he will cause this Country natural disasters not just in climate but in relations with other countries. hes a war baby hes not a problem solver. he will tell you to sharpen your pencil but he has nothing of substance to write about how he will solve things or his policies. we watched a school yard bully trudeau for a couple years im not interested in a man who always thinks hes right when the facts are in front of him but hes to short pun intended tempered to be honest.
You'd rather go with the sinking ship than a raft that might lead you to the unknown? I'm glad not all Canadians thing like you...

Not getting younger

Jun 29, 2022
Think before you say stupid things. You lefties blame Harris and Ford, can’t grasp cause and effect, common denominators like spoiled and pampered voters who want want want and deficits and debt or mercenary unions that got their knickers in knots over Rae days thanks to out of control wants wants wants and deficits, but had always been NDP, and went to the highest bidder since, never mind much more.

btw spoiled brat, how have the NDP fared ever since?

This legislation imposed a wage freeze and introduced what became known as "Rae days", requiring civil servants to take up to twelve days off without pay per year. These measures generated nearly 2 billion dollars in savings for Ontario, without laying off any public sector workers.
Sounds a lot like today, deficits and debt, throwing peons that pay the bills under the bus (2003-2017) again in 2019, but whining about PPs semis and train…and much more

Last edited:
  • Wow

Skoob

Jun 1, 2022
I said I have never compared DOUGY to Trump although based on the article you provided which was written when Ford was at it with Wynn and was a tyrant yes I can see why it was written but I MYSELF never have. Pee Pee is another animal, a filthy one at that.

Of course, Justin is being booed, he's been in office for 9 years and has the FREEDUM dumbasses following him around like lost runt-of-the-mill puppies.

The reason Bob Rae is lambasted is he lost his base as he brought forward several initiatives that were unpopular with his base i.e. the Social Contract. I don't believe Bob did a good job but he did take on a bad economy handed down to him by who??? WHO LEFT THE ECONOMY in shambles before Bob couldn't get it out off the train tracks, WHO WAS THAT???
Don't blame truckers for booing him. He gets equally boo'd by everyone and for many reasons...Indigenous, Muslims, youth, etc...you can stop targeting truckers now.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/trudeau-mosque-visit-ceasfire-israel-hamas-1.7004089

https://globalnews.ca/news/3024384/...nd-heckled-at-young-workers-summit-in-ottawa/

https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2728400

btw I provided that article to demonstrate the same tactics being used with PP. Nothing new.
What frustrates people who don't like PP is that there's nothing of the usual substance to attack him with such as his appearance (DoFo is always ridiculed about that); Racist innuendos but PP is not racist so that doesn't stick. He understands finances and the economy unlike JT who has never paid a bill in his life.
Must be frustrating for you. But I guess throwing in the "he's like Trump" thing is all you really have.

I take it as a compliment btw...and a sign he's going to be the next PM. So rant away my friend.

• Haha

squeezer

Jan 8, 2010
Think before you say stupid things. You lefties blame Harris and Ford, can’t grasp cause and effect, common denominators like spoiled and pampered voters who want want want and deficits and debt or mercenary unions that got their knickers in knots over Rae days thanks to out of control wants wants wants and deficits, but had always been NDP, and went to the highest bidder since, never mind much more.

btw spoiled brat, how have the NDP fared ever since?

Sounds a lot like today, deficits and debt, throwing peons that pay the bills under the bus (2003-2017) again in 2019, but whining about PPs semis and train…and much more
Don't blame truckers for booing him. He gets equally boo'd by everyone and for many reasons...Indigenous, Muslims, youth, etc...you can stop targeting truckers now.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/trudeau-mosque-visit-ceasfire-israel-hamas-1.7004089

https://globalnews.ca/news/3024384/...nd-heckled-at-young-workers-summit-in-ottawa/

https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2728400

btw I provided that article to demonstrate the same tactics being used with PP. Nothing new.
What frustrates people who don't like PP is that there's nothing of the usual substance to attack him with such as his appearance (DoFo is always ridiculed about that); Racist innuendos but PP is not racist so that doesn't stick. He understands finances and the economy unlike JT who has never paid a bill in his life.
Must be frustrating for you. But I guess throwing in the "he's like Trump" thing is all you really have.

I take it as a compliment btw...and a sign he's going to be the next PM. So rant away my friend.
LMAO, man, what a bunch of nonsense that is not worth my time to be honest. Keep up the ranting, it is enjoyable knowing how triggered you folks get.

Justin for PM and Biden for POTUS !!!!!!

Toronto Escorts