Feeld

BachelorParty

Member
Dec 27, 2011
53
38
18
A few thoughts here from a married man trying it out:

1. Pings are probably necessary. Two of the actual three meetups I have had were due to pings, though I'm finding lots of matches without them as well. Just lesser quality.
2. Just had a woman come by my office to blow me. Her condition was she had to film it (to show to her bf) and I had to cum on her face or tits. Drove a hard bargain! I have been invited to potentially join them in straight MFM but the only hole I can access is mouth so we'll see. This I would say is a rarity on the app.
3. Had another date which led to some making out (I have not been on a normal date in ages) and while not ghosted yet the flame is flickering out.
4. Met another woman, bbw, for a coffee. She's poly and is always looking to date new people. We did click, and are planning a follow-up.
5. Saw the profile of an old coworker and messaged her directly, we are also going to meet up.
6. Saw the profile a bartender from my area and next time I see her I'm going to mention I saw her, will see what develops - she is taller than me (a lot of tall women on the app).
7. Not going to Doxx her, but there is a prominent Toronto pornstar on there. My witty line in a ping about recognizing her filming a scene at the Broadview Hotel didn't get me anywhere sadly!

For all of the above, I've probably had about 10 other chats that have gone nowhere. It's a decent amount of work, but I'm finding it fun.
 

jelordi

Well-known member
Dec 29, 2025
436
504
93
I would imagine that her success in getting laid by another person will vastly surpass your success.
A few thoughts here from a married man trying it out:

1. Pings are probably necessary. Two of the actual three meetups I have had were due to pings, though I'm finding lots of matches without them as well. Just lesser quality.
2. Just had a woman come by my office to blow me. Her condition was she had to film it (to show to her bf) and I had to cum on her face or tits. Drove a hard bargain! I have been invited to potentially join them in straight MFM but the only hole I can access is mouth so we'll see. This I would say is a rarity on the app.
3. Had another date which led to some making out (I have not been on a normal date in ages) and while not ghosted yet the flame is flickering out.
4. Met another woman, bbw, for a coffee. She's poly and is always looking to date new people. We did click, and are planning a follow-up.
5. Saw the profile of an old coworker and messaged her directly, we are also going to meet up.
6. Saw the profile a bartender from my area and next time I see her I'm going to mention I saw her, will see what develops - she is taller than me (a lot of tall women on the app).
7. Not going to Doxx her, but there is a prominent Toronto pornstar on there. My witty line in a ping about recognizing her filming a scene at the Broadview Hotel didn't get me anywhere sadly!

For all of the above, I've probably had about 10 other chats that have gone nowhere. It's a decent amount of work, but I'm finding it fun.
Sounds like 10%ish conversion rate? That’s very good.

Also how impressive are your pics? Top of the funnel is super important given the expected low conversion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xix

BachelorParty

Member
Dec 27, 2011
53
38
18
Sounds like 10%ish conversion rate? That’s very good.

Also how impressive are your pics? Top of the funnel is super important given the expected low conversion.
Eh probably not super impressive, but a mix of activities and dressing well plus a funny profile has been my strategy. 10% once a conversation is started, and that is the hard part. I will also say be smart about actually starting a chat, plenty of weirdos out there. The sweet spot seems to be those who say they want something between casual and serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: einar and jelordi

jermellcharlo

Member
May 22, 2025
55
28
18
A few thoughts here from a married man trying it out:

1. Pings are probably necessary. Two of the actual three meetups I have had were due to pings, though I'm finding lots of matches without them as well. Just lesser quality.
2. Just had a woman come by my office to blow me. Her condition was she had to film it (to show to her bf) and I had to cum on her face or tits. Drove a hard bargain! I have been invited to potentially join them in straight MFM but the only hole I can access is mouth so we'll see. This I would say is a rarity on the app.
3. Had another date which led to some making out (I have not been on a normal date in ages) and while not ghosted yet the flame is flickering out.
4. Met another woman, bbw, for a coffee. She's poly and is always looking to date new people. We did click, and are planning a follow-up.
5. Saw the profile of an old coworker and messaged her directly, we are also going to meet up.
6. Saw the profile a bartender from my area and next time I see her I'm going to mention I saw her, will see what develops - she is taller than me (a lot of tall women on the app).
7. Not going to Doxx her, but there is a prominent Toronto pornstar on there. My witty line in a ping about recognizing her filming a scene at the Broadview Hotel didn't get me anywhere sadly!

For all of the above, I've probably had about 10 other chats that have gone nowhere. It's a decent amount of work, but I'm finding it fun.
just stumbled upon this, but i have to ask, how handsome are you? because apparently if you're not a good looking or great looking guy, this app is useless for you.
 

newguy2201

Well-known member
Nov 29, 2025
583
1,265
93
just stumbled upon this, but i have to ask, how handsome are you? because apparently if you're not a good looking or great looking guy, this app is useless for you.
Well I am not who you quoted, and my experience has not been anywhere near as good as he says his is, but I will give you my experience.

I am not the guy that women fawn over that's for sure, still working on my weight and at 54 probably older than average on that app.

But how good looking you have to be to meet women is commensurate to how picky you are.

If I was expecting to meet super models on there, yeah, not going to have a great experience. For me I am looking for a sweet spot: decently fit (not necessarily thin), maybe nice looking in the face although a lot are face in until you match them, close by, in my age range, and looking for the same as me (FWB)

I have/had a serious learning curve on Feeld by simply taking my vanilla dating app profile over there. That doesn't work because people in Feeld are looking for more openness and spicy ness.

So as I adjust my profile, I am finding more women either reaching out to me first or responding to my pings.

I've probably had 8-10 conversations so far and had one in person date that went nowhere, and one in person date that ended in hijinks but no repeat.

Not too bad and I recently updated my written bio to be more open about my kinks and that has gotten me more attention lately.

I will update pictures soon and that should help again.

Overall not bad considering the first 2 months I was on I got nothing despite sending many pings and almost gave up.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts