The Hookers Union......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I think Agency owners interests are self serving and that's not a bad thing but when you used the word Union, I took it to mean Union is all. For Example, CUPE or CAW is a Union. They do not provide resource or warn the Company about employees which you have suggested. The company is only involved for purposes of say, Negotiations. Having said this, I think there does need to be a TRUE union for the men and women working or at the very least a resource strictly for them.

P.S.
Your statement to Fuji about it being none of his business is not entirely true. You are on a review board for clients and you first posted your comments about the Union on the board so you made it open for discussion.
Sorry not trying to be rude but this place is for men interested in the ladies in this industry.
Your opinion is all fine and well, but this board is not strictly for men interested in ladies. Not anymore sweetie.

And it is an open topic for discussion - of course - he asked, I answered. We discussed. ;)

As far as TRUE Union or not, again - we will let you know if we so choose.
 
I don't like the word sweetie. It's demeaning.: ): )
What about hon, or sweetheart. Or babycakes maybe.

I know I know.

Mr. Sex God! That one works everytime, lol ;)

K, all - I am off. Got to go and need a coffee. Plus need to update the blog with a new sexcapades edition from last night! My yoo-hoo got lots of attention, hehehehe.
 

fuji

Banned
Jan 31, 2005
79,936
9
0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is.gd
Kya, your organization is going to fail. It is not going to turn into a broad organization for escorts. It is going to turn into an insular little group comprised of you and a few of your friends.

At least that is what will happen with you as its leader.

You've twice, maybe three times now, responded to public comments here with a piss poor adversarial attitude. You snapped at Riley, who has her supporters and friends, and is presumably your target market.

Note that you did not contact her privately, you did not try to win her over to your view, you publically insulted her, effectively building ill will towards you and your organization from Riley and anyone who might support her. I say that as someone who has torn a strip or two off Riley, but then again, I'm not trying to build a broad inclusive organization for escorts.

You've snapped at a few other posters, OK, men, not your target market, but it reveals your piss poor attitude, your lack of soft skills around bridge building, your inability to deal with criticism diplomatically, and essentially paints you as someone who views this "union" as your personal vehicle to lord over others.

You plainly lack the soft skills to make this work.

To use your phrase, sorry if this comes across as rude.
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
Kya, your organization is going to fail. It is not going to turn into a broad organization for escorts. It is going to turn into an insular little group comprised of you and a few of your friends.

At least that is what will happen with you as its leader.

You've twice, maybe three times now, responded to public comments here with a piss poor adversarial attitude. You snapped at Riley, who has her supporters and friends, and is presumably your target market.

Note that you did not contact her privately, you did not try to win her over to your view, you publically insulted her, effectively building ill will towards you and your organization from Riley and anyone who might support her. I say that as someone who has torn a strip or two off Riley, but then again, I'm not trying to build a broad inclusive organization for escorts.

You've snapped at a few other posters, OK, men, not your target market, but it reveals your piss poor attitude, your lack of soft skills around bridge building, your inability to deal with criticism diplomatically, and essentially paints you as someone who views this "union" as your personal vehicle to lord over others.

You plainly lack the soft skills to make this work.

To use your phrase, sorry if this comes across as rude.
***

And under what chapter does this fall in the book on interpersonal skills?

...:)
 

fuji

Banned
Jan 31, 2005
79,936
9
0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is.gd
***

And under what chapter does this fall in the book on interpersonal skills?

...:)
Under the tough love chapter. Note that I'm not the one trying to build the inclusive organization. If I were, I wouldn't post invective.
 

fuji

Banned
Jan 31, 2005
79,936
9
0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is.gd
Guess it means he thought I was rude. LMAo

He is allowed his opinion, and I am allowed to ignore it.

Like I honestly care about the opinion of man in this matter that has nothing to do with him. :rolleyes:
Yup, there you go again, creating hostility and generating ill will towards your organization. You lack the soft skills for this, hand it over to someone who could have communicated the same ideas without being off-putting.

Note that it's not just me you've taken this harsh tone with, you've publicaly insulted and humiliated Riley because you didn't agree with the way she linked to your organization. I'm not saying your view is wrong, I'm just saying you aren't diplomatic enough for the job. Someone with better soft skills would have found a way to win Riley over rather than insult her and make demands in public.

First off I think your negative tone towards me and other men probably rubs many of your potential members the wrong way. Second, doing it to Riley--you're done.
 

Brill

Well-known member
Jun 29, 2008
8,671
1,194
113
Toronto
Why would a union leader be diplomatic?
Why should non-escorts define the union?

I think you're on the right track with this idea, Kya - stay the course!
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
Once a looker, always a looker!

She's paid her dues for life.
***

Hope you don't mind but I corrected your post.

...:)
 
Yup, there you go again, creating hostility and generating ill will towards your organization. You lack the soft skills for this, hand it over to someone who could have communicated the same ideas without being off-putting.

Note that it's not just me you've taken this harsh tone with, you've publicly insulted and humiliated Riley because you didn't agree with the way she linked to your organization. I'm not saying your view is wrong, I'm just saying you aren't diplomatic enough for the job. Someone with better soft skills would have found a way to win Riley over rather than insult her and make demands in public.

First off I think your negative tone towards me and other men probably rubs many of your potential members the wrong way. Second, doing it to Riley--you're done.

You forget one simple little thing here Fuji. Your opinion on what I should do, who should run this, that I should hand it over, etc doesn't matter.

It is not your choice who has the job. Nor do I care if you think I shouldn't. If others think I shouldn't either, and they are actual escorts, they don't have to use the site.

I don't know how much simpler I make that for you. You can voice your opinion and I will continue to ignore it because it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

As for Riley, she has joined and was accepted just like all other escorts. Where did I ever say she couldn't be involved, I just asked that she remove our link. She publicly posted she was putting it there, so I publicly replied.

And as for me being retired - so what? At least then I have nothing to gain in all of this. No profit making, or scandal acts. Just offering my time and money from my own pocket for the site.

So you all can go back and forth about whatever you like. It doesn't matter. Say that I am going to fail, say that someone else should be in charge, say the sky is falling. Whatever makes you happy.

Thanks all for coming out, Good night!

The big bad bitch as left the building :D
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
You forget one simple little thing here Fuji. Your opinion on what I should do, who should run this, that I should hand it over, etc doesn't matter.

It is not your choice who has the job. Nor do I care if you think I shouldn't. If others think I shouldn't either, and they are actual escorts, they don't have to use the site.

I don't know how much simpler I make that for you. You can voice your opinion and I will continue to ignore it because it means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

As for Riley, she has joined and was accepted just like all other escorts. Where did I ever say she couldn't be involved, I just asked that she remove our link. She publicly posted she was putting it there, so I publicly replied.

And as for me being retired - so what? At least then I have nothing to gain in all of this. No profit making, or scandal acts. Just offering my time and money from my own pocket for the site.

So you all can go back and forth about whatever you like. It doesn't matter. Say that I am going to fail, say that someone else should be in charge, say the sky is falling. Whatever makes you happy.

Thanks all for coming out, Good night!

The big bad itch as left the building
***

So assertive. My heart just starts a thumping. Think I'll take a cold shower.

...:)
 

fuji

Banned
Jan 31, 2005
79,936
9
0
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
is.gd
You forget one simple little thing here Fuji. Your opinion on what I should do, who should run this, that I should hand it over, etc doesn't matter.
You're right, you don't have to listen to what I say. You could choose to fail, and it looks like you're choosing to fail. That's fine by me.

She publicly posted she was putting it there, so I publicly replied.
It's the way that you replied that shows you don't have the necessary soft skills for the job.
 

Brill

Well-known member
Jun 29, 2008
8,671
1,194
113
Toronto
fuji, if she's going for a hooker lobbyist or public relations role then diplomacy is required, but is it for a union leader?
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
Wolf pack seems to be circling.

...:)
 

moviefan

Court jester
Mar 28, 2004
2,525
0
0
At the risk of being "rude," if I were looking for tips on diplomacy, I don't think I would come to TERB for that advice.
 
LMAO - You guys are too much. I don't get the obsession but I think it is funny as hell. So thanks for the laughs.

You're right, you don't have to listen to what I say. You could choose to fail, and it looks like you're choosing to fail. That's fine by me.



It's the way that you replied that shows you don't have the necessary soft skills for the job.
Again, only your opinion. Your opinion that I will fail, your opinion that I don't have the skills, and as I already state your opinion means jack. Little ol' Fuji's opinion. Nothing more, nothing less and nothing substantial enough to change anything. Please though, keep going, if only to make you feel better that you have repeatly voiced that same opinion.

fuji, if she's going for a hooker lobbyist or public relations role then diplomacy is required, but is it for a union leader?
YA - aren't unions and their leaders a bunch of self serving assholes? LMAO!!!!

Wolf pack seems to be circling.

...:)
Let them, LOL. Take more then a couple of posters who don't like me to change anything.

At the risk of being "rude," if I were looking for tips on diplomacy, I don't think I would come to TERB for that advice.
Neither would I... LOL

See - this is why being a retired SP makes me prefect for the job. I don't feel the need to bow down like a subservient little bitch some people who seem to think escorts should.

Big man spoke on TERB, little woman must listen. She don't listen, I club in head. Make her listen.

Caveman days are long over.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts