Asian Sexy Babe

The Ask-A-Client Thread

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
Ok, this is probably a stupid idea and this thread might die a quick death but one never knows.

Ladies, this is the place to ask those questions you've always wanted to ask your friendly client but never got the ovaries to ask. No need to be polite or respectful. Fire away.:p
 

amber-jade

Hunting..what ??
Apr 21, 2006
2,911
1
0
Very Retired
good idea:)


i often get nervous/excited when i meet someone for the 1st time

does a client get butterfly's when ..say...parking, and walking up to a location ?



.
 

wiggely

New member
Oct 17, 2008
14
0
0
meeting an SP

always get a bit nervous, I always arrive a bit early so I have time to slow my heart rate and always have a bottle of water so that my dry mouth can be looked after. this still happens to me even when I see an SP more than once, have seen one lady 7 times and each time I still get nervous, even though I am very comfortable with her and she with me.
Have another I have met 3 times and god do I get nervous before but then with that few minutes before especially on an incall get time to relax.
This is a great post hope more have the balls to answer.
Wiggely:D
 

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
fmauhv said:
usually nervous and scared.
You get nervous and scared! Are you man or mouse?:p Just kidding!

I avoid the "door opening" surprise because I hang out with SC dancers so I already know what they look like and their personality before we leave the club to go somewhere quieter to "carry on a conversation".
 

ebhobbs

Resident foot lover
Jan 22, 2009
185
0
0
I get extremely nervous, my heart beats at 1000bpm. It's just that I'm very shy at first.

And Wow what a pic Amber-Jade
 

fmauhv

Member
Jan 28, 2009
130
0
16
I didnt know that was on the table at the SC's?? I do not think a mouse but maybe a pussy.lol
 

amber-jade

Hunting..what ??
Apr 21, 2006
2,911
1
0
Very Retired
so it's not just me that gets nervous , good to know ;)

it does goes away in the 1st few seconds,
unless the client turns out to be rude and or freaks me out in some way
(it can happen)


what is a client thinking of when he leaves to go home....?
i mean is it stuff like...
''crap i have to stop at the store to get bread, or ..crap i'm soo late..
or..crap...she can really do that thing with her mouth very well '' ??


.
 

Rockslinger

Banned
Apr 24, 2005
32,764
0
0
fmauhv said:
I didnt know that was on the table at the SC's??
No, it is not "on the table". You have to cut your own deal. My dancers tell me (weather it is true or not, I don't know) that they are very selective to whom they offer the "deluxe" menu. Don't assume that all or even most dancers offer this option.
 

fmauhv

Member
Jan 28, 2009
130
0
16
Well put poker dude. Its a cop thing for me. That is why I have a very small circle of SP's.
 

ebhobbs

Resident foot lover
Jan 22, 2009
185
0
0
amber-jade said:
so it's not just me that gets nervous , good to know ;)

it does goes away in the 1st few seconds,
unless the client turns out to be rude and or freaks me out in some way
(it can happen)


what is a client thinking of when he leaves to go home....?
i mean is it stuff like...
''crap i have to stop at the store to get bread, or ..crap i'm soo late..
or..crap...she can really do that thing with her mouth very well '' ??


.
I pretty much try to relive the whole experience again in my mind
 

Hangman

The Ideal Terbite
Aug 6, 2003
5,593
2
0
www.fark.com
amber-jade said:
so it's not just me that gets nervous , good to know ;)

it does goes away in the 1st few seconds,
unless the client turns out to be rude and or freaks me out in some way
(it can happen)


what is a client thinking of when he leaves to go home....?
i mean is it stuff like...
''crap i have to stop at the store to get bread, or ..crap i'm soo late..
or..crap...she can really do that thing with her mouth very well '' ??


.
Lots of things going through my head as I leave a session. Definitely a 'Wow' factor if the session was good, reliving the best details. Part of my mind is shifting gears back into 'real world', part of me is deciding when to hobby again!
 

toughb

"The Gatekeeper"
Aug 29, 2006
6,730
0
0
Asgard
amber-jade said:
so it's not just me that gets nervous , good to know

it does goes away in the 1st few seconds,
unless the client turns out to be rude and or freaks me out in some way
(it can happen)


what is a client thinking of when he leaves to go home....?
i mean is it stuff like...
''crap i have to stop at the store to get bread, or ..crap i'm soo late..
or..crap...she can really do that thing with her mouth very well '' ??


.
***

Nervous rarely.

After a good session I'm usually thinking; I wish I could take this gal out for dinner...:)
 

iprint

SPREADING THE LOVE
Jan 10, 2008
707
0
0
At My Desk
amber-jade said:
what is a client thinking of when he leaves to go home....?

.
I always do an inventory check,watch,wedding rings, wallet(not that I think anything is stolen just don't want to worry about a call"you forgot.."),underwear,socks(forgot them once... the stories wives believe), stains on clothes, perfume smells, lips stick marks, scratch marks,alibis and of coarse "I'm never doing this again.."
 

amber-jade

Hunting..what ??
Apr 21, 2006
2,911
1
0
Very Retired
iprint said:
I always do an inventory check,watch,wedding rings, wallet(not that I think anything is stolen just don't want to worry about a call"you forgot.."),underwear,socks(forgot them once... the stories wives believe), stains on clothes, perfume smells, lips stick marks, scratch marks,alibis and of coarse "I'm never doing this again.."

until the next time ? ;)

.
 

Hiding

is Rebecca Richardson
May 9, 2007
1,048
1
0
What do you really think of the girls you see? In terms of stability and intellect... or is that not even on your mind in the slightest.

What's the craziest escorting behaviour you've encountered?

Have women have offered you BBFS? If so, how many? (Not sure if this discussion is allowed here)

What's your typical alibi for any SO?

I think the consensus has been "my daughter may never do this" but would you introduce your son to TERB?
 

GDLLover

Pop Rock Kid
iprint said:
I always do an inventory check,watch,wedding rings, wallet(not that I think anything is stolen just don't want to worry about a call"you forgot.."),underwear,socks(forgot them once... the stories wives believe), stains on clothes, perfume smells, lips stick marks, scratch marks,alibis and of coarse "I'm never doing this again.."
Just like everyone else nervous before, that's part of the excitement.

After, if good session - Holy crap I can't believe this or that happened, then the did I get everything. The perfume thing can be dangerous as SO's have excellent sense of smell. Always hit the donut shop after the change back into your clothes you left the house in.

GDL
 

johnhenrygalt

Active member
Jan 7, 2002
1,402
1
36
amber-jade said:
good idea:)


does a client get butterfly's when ..say...parking, and walking up to a location ?

.
I do. I even get nervous when I call on the telephone. That's why I like the internet.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts