I see you have just signed up today. You have a lot to learn. Don't fall for these ads with no number. Search for reviews and you cant find any, move on.
I see you have just signed up today. You have a lot to learn. Don't fall for these ads with no number. Search for reviews and you cant find any, move on.
Do you have preferences in race, ages and are you willing to drive east to Burlington, Oakville or further?
Many of us "veterans" has done stupid things when we started. It is part of learning. I suggest you read the reviews that have already been posted, do some research (don't be lazy in asking stupid questions about an obvious scam ad).
Take the plunge and write your experience to help the community.
Do you have preferences in race, ages and are you willing to drive east to Burlington, Oakville or further?
Many of us "veterans" has done stupid things when we started. It is part of learning. I suggest you read the reviews that have already been posted, do some research (don't be lazy in asking stupid questions about an obvious scam ad).
Take the plunge and write your experience to help the community.
I would be ok to travel a little. Was looking at these profiles. Looks like good reviews here. Would love to avoid those stupid first time mistakes lol and not get scammed.
BreezieBaby is a female Escort from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. ❤ "sweet, sexy, sultry – I’m a warm and engaging companion with a curious spirit and a love for life’s finer experiences. Currently a post-secondary student studying nursin..."
Chloe Quinn is a female Escort from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. ❤ "Chloe highly reviewed GFE – I’m Chloe Quinn, your dream GFE provider. Highly reviewed — just google my name Website/Twitter will be back up soon! Petite brunette with tatt..."
Angel is a female Escort from Burlington, Ontario, Canada. ❤ "Cum enjoy time with me... – Hi I'm Angel, I’m sweet, and lighthearted. You might just look up and realize hours have slipped by while we’re still deep in conversation I ador..."