H hunghandsome New member Jun 17, 2026 15 9 3 Sep 22, 2026 #1 Has anyone ever seen Tabitha from AGFE Or any ladies from this agency? Thanks!!
L LTO_3 Well-known member Aug 27, 2004 2,030 1,991 113 Niagara Region Sep 22, 2026 #2 Ad a link to make it easier for the members to help you. LTO_3
R russs Active member Jan 5, 2006 486 134 43 Sep 22, 2026 #3 ESCORTS - A Girlfriend Experience, Hamilton - 905-573-AGFE TABATHA of AGFE ESCORTS - Hamilton Escorts - 905-573-AGFE AGFE, doesn't have the best reputation, that's why I haven't seen Ryder Ryder of AGFE ESCORTS - Hamilton Escorts - 905-573-AGFE
ESCORTS - A Girlfriend Experience, Hamilton - 905-573-AGFE TABATHA of AGFE ESCORTS - Hamilton Escorts - 905-573-AGFE AGFE, doesn't have the best reputation, that's why I haven't seen Ryder Ryder of AGFE ESCORTS - Hamilton Escorts - 905-573-AGFE
P Participaction Done Jan 5, 2009 948 30 28 Markham Sep 25, 2026 #4 I remember reading reviews twenty years ago when AGFE was called Hourglass. But they must have vanished at that one point 10-15 years ago where a lot of the Hamilton review posts got wiped out.
I remember reading reviews twenty years ago when AGFE was called Hourglass. But they must have vanished at that one point 10-15 years ago where a lot of the Hamilton review posts got wiped out.