No more Miranda

The Baroness

Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2002
1,754
1
0
Toronto
I am also taking on a new name as I embark on my new career as a prodomme.

I am now............The Baroness :)
 

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
Good luck on the new name
 

antaeus

Active member
Sep 3, 2004
1,692
7
38
Miranda is a nice name, feminine. Prospero's daughter. The Baroness Miranda: now that's a million dollar handle!
 

Muddy

Sr. Member
Jun 19, 2002
661
10
18
Toronto
www.
Not sure, dear Miranda, was a ProDomme actuially IS, but if it involves flogging those who think that George Bush is an asshole, I suppose I will merely have to submit.
 

mrpolarbear

New member
Sep 10, 2001
1,093
0
0
71
chicago
.

Mind you, I suggest gay male strippers and martinis for just about every occasion...

Morgan [/B][/QUOTE] Even a tailgate party at a Bears game. We do have a few people in our group that would dig the hell out of that.
 

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
53,839
11,776
113
Toronto
miranda said:
I am also taking on a new name as I embark on my new career as a prodomme.

I am now............The Baroness :)
Will Baron be working in tandem with you?
 

The Baroness

Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2002
1,754
1
0
Toronto
Re: Re: No more Miranda

shack said:
Will Baron be working in tandem with you?
No...he will be at home like a good little woman :)
 

The Baroness

Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2002
1,754
1
0
Toronto
Morgan Ellis said:
We need to have a 'buy Baroness some floggers' party.

With gay male strippers.

And chocolate martinis.

Mind you, I suggest gay male strippers and martinis for just about every occasion...

Morgan
So whens the party Morgan?

La Contessa has prepared a list of new toys we want :)
 

jwmorrice

Gentleman by Profession
Jun 30, 2003
7,133
2
0
In the laboratory.
Sheik said:
Why gay male strippers? You have some kinda phobia about straight male strippers or something?
It's that penis envy thing, I tell you. With gay male strippers, it's kinda like they've already been safely gelded. :p

jwm
 

The Baroness

Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2002
1,754
1
0
Toronto
Personally I like gay porn.
 

La Contessa

New member
Feb 21, 2003
70
0
0
72
Toronto
Sheik said:
Why gay male strippers? You have some kinda phobia about straight male strippers or something?
We'll take gay, straight, male, female.....it doesn't really matter to a Domme.

A BUTT HAS NO GENDER!

:)

Contessa
 

Goober Mcfly

Retired. -ish
Oct 26, 2001
10,123
14
38
NE
What happens when the Baron dumps you? Will you change your name?

</crass, uncalled-for, insensitive comment that everyone wanted to ask>
 

The Baroness

Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2002
1,754
1
0
Toronto
My name actually has nothing to do with the fact that we are together......I have always like the name The Baron and thus feminized it for this business venture.

And you're right, youre comment was quite crass and uncalled for.

I do believe a good flogging is in order.


And to answer your question....no, he will have to change his.
 

tzahal

Senior Member
Oct 13, 2004
192
0
0
The baroness said:
I am also taking on a new name as I embark on my new career as a prodomme.

I am now............The Baroness :)

is this the same miranda that was at kennedy and the 401 a couple of years ago?
 

The Baroness

Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2002
1,754
1
0
Toronto
Thank you vanessa.

No, tzahal.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts