Next tesla

|2 /-\ | /|/

Well-known member
Mar 5, 2015
6,489
1,152
113
Tesla still has room to 10x in the next 10 years, although we missed main boats already.

Right now probably something with DeFi or crypto has the potential to revolutionize and 100x+.

Not sure where the next revolution will come, the next big disruption.

If SpaceX goes public I would get in on that as soon as I could because global internet and the revenue that could generate.

AI and robotics are likely the next thing however I think Tesla will tap into that with other competitors.

These unicorns are becoming more rare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: poker

Bored2022

Member
Mar 27, 2022
53
35
8
Sometimes you can strike it lucky in mining or energy.

If you look at Coal, Peabody Energy, it was $3 not too long ago, and now it's $27. 720% in a year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: poker
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts