Natasha pk

cod1984

New member
Jan 6, 2011
13
0
0
So I really want to say thanks to you members that have PM'd me regarding some great suggestions. So I decided to try out Natasha from PK.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

One of my best encounters ever in the hobby. She greeted me at the door with a warm dfk and closed the door. (Glad nobody was walking in the hall by the room.) Tall, long legs and slim.. toned body.. Unlike anyone I have met in this hobby. She has the most enchanting laugh and is totally down to earth. If this girl was not in the business, and we were dating .. Totally would propose. LOL

I can't say enough about the main course, other than to say the BBBJ was amazing.. Eye contact.. Great tongue and CIM finish for Round one. We climbed into the shower together and had some serious playful time together. She brought a Dome with her and asked to be taken Doggy in the shower which I gladly obliged.. This tight little pussy was taking it like a champ.. As I was ready to climax, she knelt down in front of me, slid the rubber off and made me bust all over her pretty face.. The shower made it drip down her chin.. It was a work of art, and she was my canvas.

So rather than grade her on a scale like a piece of meat. I will just put her on a pedastal. The huge downfall about the whole experience is that its going to be incredibly hard to have someone measure up. I'm a guy who seriously likes variety.. But this might have spoiled me for a while....

Nah!!!
 

mustang1967

Member
Aug 22, 2003
267
0
16
just a quick question, on the old reviews submittedny pink kitty it was just cbj and the last review says bbbj and cim. I know its ymmv but that is a big difference
 

Jabba

Indy reviewer
May 15, 2003
1,576
273
83
Ottawa
just a quick question, on the old reviews submittedny pink kitty it was just cbj and the last review says bbbj and cim. I know its ymmv but that is a big difference
I think it depends very much how she feels at the moment. I don't know if there's any better answer. I've had bbbj, but preferred not to cim (call me crazy).
 

Pink Kitty Escorts

New member
Dec 30, 2009
812
0
0
Ottawa
Just to respond to what Mustang said. These reviews are always a subjective thing. No matter who the lady is, there is always a level of YMMV. The other thing is people change, in this business ladies evolve in the way they do business. Some ladies come in and have no restrictions then tighten up, start to charge more. Some like Natasha, loosen up, let go of restrictions as they get more comfortable with the business.

Natasha has had many reviews both here and on the other board. Always postive, so I would say she is one of the safest bets in Ottawa that you will have a great time. Honestly the thing about her, which is really different is the fact that she really really enjoys what she is doing. And she told me that she finds something hot about every guy she see's regardless of how they look. A very rare gem indeed.
 
Toronto Escorts