I met her yesterday in her first day working there bc I wanted to try something different
( . )( . )
"We" took the shower together, and the "" stand for "just me", she didnt touch the water.
His body was salty and when we were on the bed, she starts the HJ, and said me:
"Touching is extra charge"
(You gotta be kidding me I said...in my mind)
Was the saddest HJ of my life hahaha
She has a very good pair of ( . )( . ), but I think charge for touching it is so much.
( . )( . )
"We" took the shower together, and the "" stand for "just me", she didnt touch the water.
His body was salty and when we were on the bed, she starts the HJ, and said me:
"Touching is extra charge"
(You gotta be kidding me I said...in my mind)
Was the saddest HJ of my life hahaha
She has a very good pair of ( . )( . ), but I think charge for touching it is so much.
Last edited:






