Asian Sexy Babe

Looking for Shelf Ideas

Keebler Elf

The Original Elf
Aug 31, 2001
14,833
495
83
The Keebler Factory
I want to put some backing on some cheap wooden shelving units that currently have no backing so that the wall doesn't show through the shelves. What's a cheap material I can use? I can tack them to the back of the shelves. Looks don't matter as I'll paint them black to match the shelves. I was thinking something like that old, thin wood paneling that people used to put in their basements but I haven't seen it around in years and probably isn't cheap anymore. I thought about cloth but I'd rather something solid.

Any ideas for some cheap backing material?
 

Ponderling

Lotsa things to think about
Jul 19, 2021
2,194
1,932
113
Mississauga
1/8" Luan plywood panels would be my go to.
They hold paint better than chip board IMO.
Chip board has lots of glue that I have found can give uneven paint adhesion and reflection if using anything other than flat paint.
 
Last edited:
Toronto Escorts