Epstein Coverup Cnt'd

Valcazar

Just a bundle of fucking sunshine
Mar 27, 2014
42,051
88,895
113
I already explained my reasoning to you.
The fact that you won't accept is your problem.
You can declare my thinking wrong, but denying I posted it is stupid.
It is dumb yes. (It can't really be wrong since it is an opinion.)
That you still want to deny it was about his network of blackmail when you expressly framed it that way is what it is at this point.

Right, I'm sure that were you to visit Epstein's NY place and walked down the hall you'd see those paintings and just say 'wow, that's a stupid student painting'.
Because you would have known 14 years ago where it came from and not asked why Clinton is wearing a dress.
So for you, it would have failed.
Because you are so smart.
I'd probably more have gone, "Why do you have a painting of Clinton in a Monica Lewinsky dress?"

Would he have then lied and said something like "Oh, I got Bill to pose for it as a joke"?
Or that Bill gifted it to him.
Or maybe Hilary did as an inside joke about how they drank adrenochrome together.
Maybe, I don't know. I never hung out with Jeffrey Epstein.

But unless you think he had a story about how and why he had the painting other than "I bought it", I don't see how it is an icon of his seedy network.

You are very larue like in your insistence that you are right and only you know what I was thinking.
Are you now pretending you didn't claim he owned both paintings?
Or that you said the painting of George W Bush was of Tony Blair?

Right, you had a copy of the Clinton painting and it was never a conversation starter about Clinton, connections or your deviant behaviour.
Why would I want a painting of Clinton in a Monica Lewinsky dress?
I don't want satirical art on my walls.

Because everyone at the faculty had one and they were all just like Cornell is now, in 2012.
Is that what you mean?
I don't have the slightest idea what that is even supposed to mean.
I guess it's because I'm not on xitter.
 

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
115,532
35,993
113
It is dumb yes. (It can't really be wrong since it is an opinion.)
That you still want to deny it was about his network of blackmail when you expressly framed it that way is what it is at this point.
sure but.....

I'd probably more have gone, "Why do you have a painting of Clinton in a Monica Lewinsky dress?"

Would he have then lied and said something like "Oh, I got Bill to pose for it as a joke"?
Or that Bill gifted it to him.
Or maybe Hilary did as an inside joke about how they drank adrenochrome together.
Maybe, I don't know. I never hung out with Jeffrey Epstein.

But unless you think he had a story about how and why he had the painting other than "I bought it", I don't see how it is an icon of his seedy network.
Exactly, its a conversation starter in which Epstein could brag about his connections and how everyone is really as twisted as he is, come on and join the party.



I don't have the slightest idea what that is even supposed to mean.
I guess it's because I'm not on xitter.
You don't know about the Cornell rape story?
 

Valcazar

Just a bundle of fucking sunshine
Mar 27, 2014
42,051
88,895
113
Exactly, its a conversation starter in which Epstein could brag about his connections and how everyone is really as twisted as he is, come on and join the party.
So you think he has a secret Clinton story tied to the painting that is either true or false but no one knows about which is why it is a good example of his connections to powerful people?
That's a lot to imagine.

But you understand why, since no one else knows this story you made up in your head, it's a terrible symbol of his connections and blackmail power, right?

You don't know about the Cornell rape story?
I have no idea what it is doing in this conversation or directed at me or how it even ties in.
Like I said, I guess it's because I'm not on xitter.
 

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
115,532
35,993
113
So you think he has a secret Clinton story tied to the painting that is either true or false but no one knows about which is why it is a good example of his connections to powerful people?
That's a lot to imagine.

But you understand why, since no one else knows this story you made up in your head, it's a terrible symbol of his connections and blackmail power, right?


I have no idea what it is doing in this conversation or directed at me or how it even ties in.
Like I said, I guess it's because I'm not on xitter.
Then don't worry about it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Valcazar
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts