Massage Adagio

Layah

mno3

Member
Dec 5, 2010
153
23
18
Went to see her
Started off with her telling me the saddest story of her life to the point that I felt going a head with the appointment would have been taking advantage of her situation.
Her story was so bad that I figured id give her the money for the time anyways
Another sp I am friendly with said that I was taken and either she told me the story so I wouldn't sleep with her. Or she has a pimp who she has to give the money to.

She was the one who initiated the conversation and she made no effort to ask to do anything when I said I wasn't comfortable given the story. She was very happy to take the money and not provide a service


All told Somethjng is off. The ideal world in this game is someone who is making an informed decision by themselves to do this based on healthy reasons and likes their job -that is not the case here
 

mno3

Member
Dec 5, 2010
153
23
18
I'm sure you meant it in another way. She isn't a joke at all. She is a mess who needs help
 

Coors

New member
Aug 9, 2011
334
1
0
Ottawa ON

mno3

Member
Dec 5, 2010
153
23
18
Either way.
I'm not going back and I don't know why anyone would. It's either hustle or just really sad
Too many well a adjusted sps
 

Eddie401

Member
May 25, 2008
592
3
18
Just about 2 miles past appropriate
I saw her recently which is pretty ironic given that I was firmly on the "no way in hell" bandwagon. But then I saw some old reviews that were very positive and talked to her a few times and curiosity got the better of me. Yep, she has some shit to deal with and I'd like to see her be more professional in her approach but the session itself was a pleasant surprise once we got it rolling. I"m flirting with the idea of a repeat but there'd have to be some hard and fast ground rules.
 

Porto Lover

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
506
0
16
This morning i went to see Layah and here are my impression of how it was.

First, booking was easy as a breese.
Second, the place is so so, in Vanier near Donald. Lisent, we are not here at the Chateau Laurier and it was ok for me.
Third, the place was kind of dark and i suspect that she dident want me to see here in daylight. and it was smelling cigaret smoke. As i am not a smoker, it was a bit disturbing for me.
Fouth, she's small every where, tiny waist, height and boobs. But for me it is ok cause i like them that way.
Fifth, she's kind of cute facialy but when she open up her mouth, there is a hole in there (missing theet) who is ruining all her charm.
Sixth, she's not a clock watcher and she put you at ease rapidly.
Seventh, when i ask about her service she said that she like to kiss and FS service too. But when was the time she was on junior with out asking me to FS or kiss. That is for me the worst part of the encounter. I think she dont like to kiss neither fuck...
Height, after a relatively very good BBBJCIM, she clean me up and we talk a bit.
Nineth, out i was in about 30 min or so.

Now the question, would i will repeat? Well even if the worst part for me was that she dident DFK and FS, i might be go back. Her technique is good and she now how to take care of junior for sure.

Hope guy, this will help you to make your decision about going to see her or not, but if you do be gentle with here, she need a bit of attention and she like to talk and make a friend out of you...

See ya...
 
O

OnTheWayOut

Good for you Porto, at least you got to see her. I had given up trying a long time ago.
 

LikeRedHeads

Active member
Jul 8, 2011
2,474
11
38
I've seen her ads, but after reading this thread, I just don't think it's a clean environment...both location and provider. If I see missing teeth...I'd probably run rather than imagine what other underlying issues there are let alone try and dfk.
If all teeth are missing, it would be great as you are guaranteed a toothless BBBJ...:p

BTW I got a similar situation when the girl who met me was ok when I arrived, but just after giving her the money she told me she was feeling sick. She was hoping I would say keep the money, but I didn't fall for it. I made her "work" anyways. She had a pimp and I think she was told to give me that crap (probably to get the next client who was double booked with me).
 

BigALinOttawa

New member
Jun 3, 2010
27
0
0
You know, I saw Layah a few weeks ago and I thought she was quirky, personable and kinda fun. Yes, her place is a bit of a dump. Yes, she is missing a tooth or two. Yes, she talks a lot.

But I will say this:

(1) Her ass is fuckin' sooooo cute. I wished I had done doggy with her, instead I just ate her ass for a good while.
(2) She genuinely loves to suck cock.
 

TRman

New member
Oct 30, 2006
278
0
0
Over the past few years, I do go back. Nice person and great oral skills.

You know, I saw Layah a few weeks ago and I thought she was quirky, personable and kinda fun. Yes, her place is a bit of a dump. Yes, she is missing a tooth or two. Yes, she talks a lot.

But I will say this:

(1) Her ass is fuckin' sooooo cute. I wished I had done doggy with her, instead I just ate her ass for a good while.
(2) She genuinely loves to suck cock.
 

GoinDown91

New member
Jun 12, 2016
209
4
0
Great value if you're just after some quick oral. She's a 'no quit no spit' gal and will often take 60$
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts