The One Spa

Kingston SP Thread

Only on Tuesdays

New member
Nov 9, 2022
15
19
3
Could' not get out yesterday so I made the trip today . Went to the 0020 location of the Asian persuasion in Kingston. Normally all is ok but today was one of those Jackpot decisions. As soon as the door opened I was in awe. Beautiful Japanese girl that looks like the girl in the photos . She is a student in TO and here for 2 weeks. So I went straight for the hour. SF2 was good and the massage even better. took advantage of a reverse massage which became very interesting, Will return for round # 2 next week. As always. ymmv
 

Kyuusuke

Active member
Jul 2, 2021
112
71
28
Could' not get out yesterday so I made the trip today . Went to the 0020 location of the Asian persuasion in Kingston. Normally all is ok but today was one of those Jackpot decisions. As soon as the door opened I was in awe. Beautiful Japanese girl that looks like the girl in the photos . She is a student in TO and here for 2 weeks. So I went straight for the hour. SF2 was good and the massage even better. took advantage of a reverse massage which became very interesting, Will return for round # 2 next week. As always. ymmv
Aside from it being from 0020. What are we talking here? 10/10? Good communication?
 

haunted

Active member
Aug 25, 2007
103
49
28
Aside from it being from 0020. What are we talking here? 10/10? Good communication?
i knew i recognized that 0020 number. Glad you found a diamond in the rough here, definitely a hidden gem finding something here.
As horny as I am, and as much of an optimist I am, I eventually gave up on this place.
Now maybe I'll try again!
 

Riverrunner28

Well-known member
Apr 27, 2020
474
441
63
I was back in beautiful Kingston on the August long weekend. The number for the Asian place on queen st didn't work. Did that place shut down?
 

IZZY2

YOW
Oct 22, 2005
76
20
8
Any update on Kingston? I would love to find a regular or two there. With the number of university students I would have thought it be overflowing with great talent!

Anyone have any experience or recommendations at Touch of Class?
 
Toronto Escorts