Allegra Escorts Collective

Mia

Assblaster

Well-known member
Oct 4, 2024
247
526
93
I haven't hobbyied much this year because of slim pickings and not much options for new petite/slim genuine sexy providers who are not bait and switch ⁷


So I figured can't wrong with the Asian Agencies most of the time.

Booked Mia for. HH session. A beautiful sexy young lady opened the door the pictures of her in the gym are definitely her I'd say she's mid to late 20's

She has the best ass I've ever seen on a Asian lady. Lips and breast and ass are altered I think She's sexy, talkative, charming playful, sensual and naughty all in one.

The view in Doggy styles is memorable

Looks 9/10
Boady 9..5/10 ** butt, lips & boobs are altered
Service 10/10
Personality/attitude 10/10

She's probably the best Asian girl I've ever seen

Overall I'd rate her a solid 10/10





 

rodallthetime

Well-known member
Feb 9, 2022
251
555
93
I haven't hobbyied much this year because of slim pickings and not much options for new petite/slim genuine sexy providers who are not bait and switch ⁷


So I figured can't wrong with the Asian Agencies most of the time.

Booked Mia for. HH session. A beautiful sexy young lady opened the door the pictures of her in the gym are definitely her I'd say she's mid to late 20's

She has the best ass I've ever seen on a Asian lady. Lips and breast and ass are altered I think She's sexy, talkative, charming playful, sensual and naughty all in one.

The view in Doggy styles is memorable

Looks 9/10
Boady 9..5/10 ** butt, lips & boobs are altered
Service 10/10
Personality/attitude 10/10

She's probably the best Asian girl I've ever seen

Overall I'd rate her a solid 10/10





Thanks for the review! Are her pictures on the ad real and accurate? Those gym shots are 🔥
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeybear69
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts