After seeing the just-posted pics of the new lady, Heidi I think she's added onto my to-see-list.
pickeringangels.com
Not my thing especially, but I wouldn't eliminate a lady for having implants. Anyway, my list is long so it may take me a while. Massage parlours are an occasional indulgence at best.Looks good but enhanced, if that's your thing.
Usually ends of being an expensive hand jobNot my thing especially, but I wouldn't eliminate a lady for having implants. Anyway, my list is long so it may take me a while. Massage parlours are an occasional indulgence at best.
If you are looking for an orgasm, a massage parlour is the wrong place to go. If you are looking for a massage from a hot chick, some relaxation, and just an overall mental health break, see an MPA. The orgasm is just a bonus.Usually ends of being an expensive hand job
depending on what MP you go to. lots around that have the whole meal deal. not just a rub n tug.If you are looking for an orgasm, a massage parlour is the wrong place to go. If you are looking for a massage from a hot chick, some relaxation, and just an overall mental health break, see an MPA. The orgasm is just a bonus.
True, but I was only thinking about PA since that was what this thread started with. I should have been more specific.depending on what MP you go to. lots around that have the whole meal deal. not just a rub n tug.
I maybe shouldn t have put that in this thread, seeing is about PA.True, but I was only thinking about PA since that was what this thread started with. I should have been more specific.






