Global rights group finds Hamas-led militants committed war crimes on Oct. 7

NotADcotor

His most imperial galactic atheistic majesty.
Mar 8, 2017
Total lie and BS.

I defy you to show where the Lancet stated that.
What the fuck, is he still banging on about that letter to the editor of Lancet as being an article in Lancet even though Lancet itself says there is a difference, I even supplying the link and cut and past?

Oh my.

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
What the fuck, is he still banging on about that letter to the editor of Lancet as being an article in Lancet even though Lancet itself says there is a difference, I even supplying the link and cut and past?

Oh my.
Shazi gets stuck on stupid ideas and repeats them over and over.
But he's very old.

Today we will be discussing boycotting Addidas and the ICJ ruling.

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
No, I have seen no evidence of any rape by Hamas, those claims fell apart months ago.
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

But this means that you accept the rest of the HRW report at face value. Hamas committed crimes against humanity on Oct. 7
You have now accepted that HRW reports are legit and now accept that Israel is an apartheid state committing genocide.
First you have to EXPLICITLY say that "Hamas committed crimes against humanity/war crimes on Oct.7" Use those exact words, Geno because that's what HRW said. Nothing more and nothing less. Those exact words. "Hamas committed crimes against humanity/war crimes on Oct.7".

I know that you have too much hate and are too much of a coward to say it. You will prove me right and it will be an admission.

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
shack said:
Total lie and BS.

I defy you to show where the Lancet stated that.
I defy you to show where even the authors of that flawed study stated that.

They simply said how many people they estimate are casualties. They ascribed no blame.

STFU, Shazi.
What an eloquent and articulate retort, Geno, (You are such an intellectual. LOL.) to a ridiculously simple question for you to answer. But that's assuming that you're not lying. Hmmmm.

Who cares what you think, you are not trustworthy.
The Lancet is.
You're right.

We can trust the Lancet in that that they actually made ZERO comments about the flawed study, did not publish the study (it was nothing more than a letter to the editor sent by the authors), did not analyze it, did not review it, did not vouch for it's accuracy and made no claims as to culpability for the deaths in Gaza, ridiculously inflated as they are.

The Lancet are too smart to take a position you hoped they would. You are not only untrustworthy but too stupid to think we'd fall for more of your incessant lying.

You are incapable of producing any such statement because no such statement as you claim exists. You show over and over and over again how much you lie and nobody trusts you.

Last edited:

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
Shazi gets stuck on stupid ideas and repeats them over and over.
But he's very old.
Geno, I believe you are somewhat confused, a common sign of early onset Alzheimer's.

It is YOU who keeps repeating. You keep repeating your lies and I am being your dutiful and fragrant Shazi and simply reminding you that you are wrong. Like reminding you to keep taking the meds you need. Someone needs to help you. I pledge that whenever you lapse into these lying episodes I will make sure to clarify things for you. Every single time dear Geno. It's my duty.

Today we will be discussing boycotting Addidas and the ICJ ruling.
You mean that you'd like to scurry away like a ........ It ain't happening geno.

Last edited:

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

First you have to EXPLICITLY say that "Hamas committed crimes against humanity/war crimes on Oct.7" Use those exact words, Geno because that's what HRW said. Nothing more and nothing less. Those exact words. "Hamas committed crimes against humanity/war crimes on Oct.7".

I know that you have too much hate and are too much of a coward to say it. You will prove me right and it will be an admission.
Take that report to the ICC, Shazi.
Go to town with it.

Same with today's ICJ report.
Israel must leave Palestine and pay restitution for the occupation.

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
Israel has likely killed 186,000 Palestinians as noted by the trusted Lancet.
Complete lie.

Provide the sentence or paragraph where the Lancet said that.
Provide the sentence or paragraph where the authors of the study said that.

Stop lying, Geno. Repeating lies over and over and over hoping people eventually believe it is a tactic of Hitler and the Nazis.

Reactions: K Douglas

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
I'm here,
Ok then.

Show us where the Lancet said Israel is responsible for all those deaths.
Show us where the authors of the study said that Israel is responsible for all those deaths.

Stay here and answer. Find those quotes.

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
Complete lie.

Provide the sentence or paragraph where the Lancet said that.
Provide the sentence or paragraph where the authors of the study said that.

Stop lying, Geno. Repeating lies over and over and over hoping people eventually believe it is a tactic of Hitler and the Nazis.

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
Ok then.

Show us where the Lancet said Israel is responsible for all those deaths.
Show us where the authors of the study said that Israel is responsible for all those deaths.

Stay here and answer. Find those quotes.
Done, Shazi.

Is this working out as well as claiming the occupation is legal?
Does it make you think maybe Israel should have settled for the two state solution with Oslo instead of creating 'facts on the ground'?

Now Israel has just been ordered to leave Palestine and pay restitution for half a century of military occupation.

NotADcotor

Mar 8, 2017
Except as has been pointed out to you
Its in the Correspondence section, in the upper right hand corner.
From Lancets own page for which I provided a link before
"Our readers’ reflections on content published in the Lancet journals or on other topics of general interest to our readers. These letters are not normally externally peer reviewed."

It is not an article from lancet not a lancet position. It is no more "Lancet says" than any of the letters to the editor that newspapers and mags like the Economist print are from them.

But again, I've pointed this out to you, even provided the link to it

That you keep on about this lie is disturbing and any sensible person would call into question anything you say as you are flat out willing to Trump and has been exposed as such.

Stop Trumping.

NotADcotor

Mar 8, 2017
Done, Shazi.

Is this working out as well as claiming the occupation is legal?
Does it make you think maybe Israel should have settled for the two state solution with Oslo instead of creating 'facts on the ground'?
Now Israel has just been ordered to leave Palestine and pay restitution for half a century of military occupation.
1: Pretty sure it is legal under the laws of Israel.
2: As has been explained over and over, based on Hamas's own positions, a 2 state solution is just a step closer to river to sea extermination of Israel
2a: Look at a map, Israel would have limited strategic depth if they gave back the west bank... and oh yeah, the West Bank belonged to JORDAN before they fucked around and found out.
3: If the ICJ can't see that, they are in league with a bunch of genocidal maniacs and quite frankly I don't give a fuck what they think, the are apparently pro terrorist and pro genocide much like you.
4: The bit you quoted says nothing about being ordered to leave Palestine and pay restitution. It might elsewhere, but I'd hazard a guess that if it did, you would be presenting that part. Considering how much you love to Trump, your word means nothing. I think it is very interesting that you post a picture of a document that said picture doesn't actually back up what you are saying. Considering your Trumpian devotion to the truth... one can reasonably assume you are full of shit, that and you obviously don't read what you link to.
Or and 5: It clearly states that it is an Advisory Opinion
"In principle, the court's advisory opinions are only consultative in character but they are influential and widely respected. Certain instruments or regulations can provide in advance that the advisory opinion shall be specifically binding on particular agencies or states, but inherently they are non-binding under the Statute of the court."
So the ICJ does NOT have the authority to order a Cheese Pizza with extra pep let along for Israel to leave it's clay and pay shit.
5a: It's a UN organ, the UN is dominated by Arabic and other anti western third world countries, so anything they say in a situation like this is Sus.

So after reading the above I am absolutely sure you will continue Trumping about how the ICJ ordered this and ordered that. because you have a long history of lying. You sicken me.
Bad enough to be a liar, it's another thing to lie in the service of your hatefilled genocidal desires.

Last edited:

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
Except as has been pointed out to you
Its in the Correspondence section, in the upper right hand corner.
From Lancets own page for which I provided a link before
"Our readers’ reflections on content published in the Lancet journals or on other topics of general interest to our readers. These letters are not normally externally peer reviewed."

It is not an article from lancet not a lancet position. It is no more "Lancet says" than any of the letters to the editor that newspapers and mags like the Economist print are from them.

But again, I've pointed this out to you, even provided the link to it

That you keep on about this lie is disturbing and any sensible person would call into question anything you say as you are flat out willing to Trump and has been exposed as such.

Stop Trumping.
Yes, its not a peer reviewed study. So what?
To do that Israel would have to stop the genocide and allow human rights workers inside.

Here's what I suggest, if you think the Lancet piece is faulty you should write them an angry and well researched rebuttal.
Once they read it and instantly retract the letter I'll retract my statement that the Lance says its likely more than 186,000 Palestinians have been killed by zionists to defend their illegal, apartheid occupation.

Until then, STFU.
The Lancet is trustworthy.
Believers in Lovecraft get zero credibility on medical, scientific and moral issues.

Of course, once Israel stops being a genocidal pariah state and honours the ICJ rulings by ending the occupation and paying renumeration for the occupation, we can find out how many people Israel really killed.

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
1: Pretty sure it is legal under the laws of Israel.
2: As has been explained over and over, based on Hamas's own positions, a 2 state solution is just a step closer to river to sea extermination of Israel
2a: Look at a map, Israel would have limited strategic depth if they gave back the west bank... and oh yeah, the West Bank belonged to JORDAN before they fucked around and found out.
3: If the ICJ can't see that, they are in league with a bunch of genocidal maniacs and quite frankly I don't give a fuck what they think, the are apparently pro terrorist and pro genocide much like you.
4: The bit you quoted says nothing about being ordered to leave Palestine and pay restitution. It might elsewhere, but I'd hazard a guess that if it did, you would be presenting that part. Considering how much you love to Trump, your word means nothing. I think it is very interesting that you post a picture of a document that said picture doesn't actually back up what you are saying. Considering your Trumpian devotion to the truth... one can reasonably assume you are full of shit, that and you obviously don't read what you link to.
Or and 5: It clearly states that it is an Advisory Opinion
"In principle, the court's advisory opinions are only consultative in character but they are influential and widely respected. Certain instruments or regulations can provide in advance that the advisory opinion shall be specifically binding on particular agencies or states, but inherently they are non-binding under the Statute of the court."
So the ICJ does NOT have the authority to order a Cheese Pizza with extra pep let along for Israel to leave it's clay and pay shit.
5a: It's a UN organ, the UN is dominated by Arabic and other anti western third world countries, so anything they say in a situation like this is Sus.

So after reading the above I am absolutely sure you will continue Trumping about how the ICJ ordered this and ordered that. because you have a long history of lying. You sicken me.
Bad enough to be a liar, it's another thing to lie in the service of your hatefilled genocidal desires.
1. Who cares? Israel is a UN signatory and bound to honour international law, not their own apartheid.
2. Who cares about your hate of Palestinians? This is about international law and human rights. If you hate Palestinians so much, move away from them.
2a. Who cares? Its stolen land that they have to give back. Arguing its strategic to keep it is like arresting a car thief who says he really needs the car to get to work.
3. You declared Israel as a pariah state like North Korea. Congrats.
4. Yes, the ICJ ruling says Israel must end the occupation, give back all stolen land and pay restitution. Maybe you can ask the PLO really nicely if they'd let you stay in the villa you stole. Good luck.
5. Yes, its an advisory opinion stating how international law applies to the situation. Its the highest court in the world and there are no appeals or higher orders. This is final. The occupation is illegal and Israel must give Palestine back to Palestinians. Now.
5a. Arguing that other people are lesser peoples or lesser states only confirms you as a racial supremacist.
6. Yes, the UNGA will come up with the first resolutions. The UNSC will follow and we'll see if Biden vetoes them and declares that he doesn't care about the law or the two state solution, as he keeps saying he does.

Feel free to read the court's decision.

shack

Nitpicker Extraordinaire
Oct 2, 2001
Toronto
Yes, its not a peer reviewed study. So what?
The purpose of peer review is to validate a study. No peer review means that it's not valid. It is proof of nothing. It's an opinion of medical doctors who do count the dead in a war zone.

So there's the answer to your "so what".
To do that Israel would have to stop the genocide and allow human rights workers inside.
So what you're saying is that the authors have no clue what they are saying because they haven't been in there.

Here's what I suggest, if you think the Lancet piece
You can stop right there. The Lancet did not publish a piece. they authored nothing. They gave an opinion on nothing.

Here's what I suggest, Stop your sickening lying. You're not fooling anyone except for maybe Amoeba, your Little Buddy..

Once they read it and instantly retract the letter I'll retract my statement that the Lance says
No need. The Lancet said nothing. You are simply inventing what you wish they'd said.

Every time I ask you to produce any comment written by the Lancet themselves, you slink away and come up with either a whataboutism or nothing more than an insult. You are shooting blanks, Geno. You are incapable of backing up your claims. You are impotent.

Until then, STFU.
You once again admit you've lost and resort to verbally displaying your disgusting and hate-filled behaviour, with vulgarity.
The Lancet is trustworthy.
That is why they published no such article.
Studied no such article
Did not comment on any such article.
Did not vouch for the methodology used.
Did not vouch for the validity of any such article.
Did not vouch for any findings of any article.
Did not blame Israel for any of the deaths.

Your arguments are so very, very weak, Geno.

Of course, once Israel stops being a genocidal pariah state and honours the ICJ rulings by ending the occupation and paying renumeration for the occupation, we can find out how many people Israel really killed.
Once again you admit that any numbers cited now are fictitious. You just defeated your own claim. How stoopid is that, Geno?

And you've shown that you place a higher value on remuneration than Gazan lives. You reinforce every claim that I make about you.

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
By this time everyone here knows that this a joke of a lie. You are embarrassing yourself, Geno.
Sure, Shazi.
You really believe the Lancet, ICJ, ICC, UN, HRW, Amnesty, B'tselem et al are all lying and only you can defend the 'chosen people' as the only truth teller.

In reality you are defending genocide, the likely killing of more than 186,000 Palestinians in Gaza and the possible starvation of half a million more.

Frankfooter

dangling member
Apr 10, 2015
The purpose of peer review is to validate a study. No peer review means that it's not valid. It is proof of nothing. It's an opinion of medical doctors who do count the dead in a war zone.
There was a peer reviewed study on the accuracy of Gaza body counts, where they used the multiple attack on Gaza to find that the body counts are accurate. This wasn't a study, it was a letter applying standard battlefield numbers of counted dead vs expected total death. There was nothing to review, its a standard formula that's been used in warfare for decades. The took the nearly 40k counted dead and using the formula estimated between 186,000 and, if I recall correctly, around 300,000 as the upper limit. There is no need for a peer review of this letter.

So there's the answer to your "so what".
So what you're saying is that the authors have no clue what they are saying because they haven't been in there.
There is no need to be there, just use the standard formulas.

You can stop right there. The Lancet did not publish a piece. they authored nothing. They gave an opinion on nothing.
Its published. They don't author papers, they read the best of the best and publish the best and most relevant studies and pieces/

Every time I ask you to produce any comment written by the Lancet themselves, you slink away and come up with either a whataboutism or nothing more than an insult. You are shooting blanks, Geno. You are incapable of backing up your claims. You are impotent.
Why don't you post other comments from the Lancet on pieces they publish to back up this claim?
Oh right, because they don't do that.

Are you trying to claim you're the type of nazi who was a good honest person who didn't believe the holocaust was happening by trying denying all reports, legal decisions and evidence?

Or do you think you will actually convince anyone here that you are more trustworthy than the Lancet, UN, Amnesty, Oxfam, MSF et al?

Here's what I think.
I think you know exactly what Israel is doing and you are loving it.
Every dead kid, every destroyed building, every crippled Palestinian.

I think you're here because you think you can call 'fake news' and help keep the killing going as long as possible.
I think you actually think you are doing the work of the 'chosen people' to aid the extermination of Palestinians so you can steal their land.

Reactions: mellowjello
Toronto Escorts