Fatal e-scooter accident

Fred Flinstone

Well-known member
Oct 15, 2020
370
514
93
I am so glad we don’t have neighbors like you in my rural area. In my area, none of us care we all watch out for each other. We don’t go ratting people out. It’s bad enough that the kids are living in the rural areas with not much to do, and to have people like you going out of their way to take the little they have to do away from them. Have you ever thought about moving to a subdivision? You live in the country what do you expect? If you want peace and quiet, go further north.
Just remember, boredom leads to drugs and drugs lead to crap going missing from your shed in the middle of the night, so pick your battles lol
Until one of them gets hit. It's a very busy road. And thanks for not being judgemental. Appreciated.
 

Reec

Well-known member
Jul 29, 2026
1,208
2,978
113
After an e bike ran into my mom’s car (6 grand repair bill and tarnished her twenty year clean driving record), I really hate those riders now. But because she was turning, the burden of being at fault was placed on her. I’d rather they target the upper class of electric vehicles or cyber truck drivers if they want to inconvenience other people with collisions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xix

SexB

A voice of common sense.
Sep 15, 2008
7,281
3,334
113
I see those assholes blazing down the sidewalk all the time.

The cops need to start cracking down on them. Cyclists riding on the sidewalk are bad enough and I say that as a cyclist!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xix
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts