Discretions

Nameless_1

New member
Nov 7, 2002
1,103
0
0
Brand new, it seems. Just trying to get their website going. Nice to see some new activity in Big-D. Looks interesting.
N_1
 

Nameless_1

New member
Nov 7, 2002
1,103
0
0
Was told that the best way currently to see their collection is via Back Pages.
No website working yet but one is planned.
Hopefully we will start seeing some meaningful ads etc here on TERB.
N_1
 

Nameless_1

New member
Nov 7, 2002
1,103
0
0
Things are looking up, I must say.
Unfortunately at the moment their site seems to be lacking info on services or stats.
I expect this will follow on as time and funding permits.
N_1
 

dirkd101

Well-known member
Sep 29, 2005
10,789
1,550
113
eastern frontier
I was conversing with the owner/operator about some of the girls, as they do catch my eye.

He says that Chloe is quite busy, outcall only girl. Could she be a hidden gem here in Durham; http://toronto.backpage.com/FemaleE...retions-2896886700-out-calls-only-20/18488564

Serenity is another one who catches my eye, again an outcall only girl; http://discretionsescorts.com/wpress/gallery/serenity-2/

Without any intel on either, I am hesitant to get a room and toftt. Maybe it might be feasible if I see them back to back, so as to get my money's worth out of the room and at a price point of $160/hr it might be worth the gamble because it may pay off. If it's an upsell after the $160/hr it would not be worth the room and back to back bookings in order to gain intel.
 
Last edited:

morisato

Master Roshis Apprentice!
Oct 19, 2001
302
45
28
N/a
Also Note the gentle man has not updated his site or changed it or put anything useful information wise on it since the day he launched it..
 

aussie9

aussie9
Dec 15, 2011
312
0
0
Amber is a wolf? I thought she was a foxxx!
OK. She's a foxxy wolfette. Wild, red haired beauty who loves to get her teeth into her prey! Point is, she is not a sheep and she should keep to her plan keep doing what she is doing and stay away from the parasites who want a piece of her action for pure financial gain.
 

Ms.FemmeFatale

Behind the camera
Jun 18, 2011
3,111
1
36
www.msfemmefatale.com
Since I am NOT taking new clients right now, not working in this field right now, and not offering services right now, I can't be taking her money now can I? However, she is a big girl who can make up her own mind and in the future should she wish, we can set something up. Amber, I will PM you when I am back.

However, I am glad you all work for free though. Heaven forbid someone make money for a job. Gotta love the haters. Warren Buffet!!!! That is funny! LMAO!

Laters!
 

nofrills

New member
Sep 13, 2004
414
0
0
OK. She's a foxxy wolfette. Wild, red haired beauty who loves to get her teeth into her prey! Point is, she is not a sheep and she should keep to her plan keep doing what she is doing and stay away from the parasites who want a piece of her action for pure financial gain.
That's the nature of sex trade. Parasites come in all shape and form offering all kinds of value propositions, many playing a sophisticated game. All purporting to help the poor lady.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts