Sassy Angels
Seeking.com

Club 77

HUGS_KISSES

Mar 16, 2017
There are TWO areas for the CRs in that bar. One is on one end of the bar where you enter the bar it is on your right (Main area with a number of CRs) close to gent's bathroom and second area is at the other end of the bar where the stage is, in between the reserved sections (about 4 to 6 CRs) about 3 to 5 m away from stage. Ask lady dancers to take you to that second area. Did you ask the manager or any of dancers about this?

Last edited:

rompin

Mar 28, 2007
There are TWO areas for the CRs in that bar. One is on one end of the bar where you enter the bar it is on your right (Main area with a number of CRs) close to gent's bathroom and second area is at the other end of the bar where the stage is, in between the reserved sections (about 4 to 6 CRs) about 3 to 5 m away from stage. Ask lady dancers to take you to that second area. Did you ask the manager or any of dancers about this?
I saw those ...2 on each side of the reserved section directly opposite the stage...but they appear to have cloth doors like curtains...not wood

HUGS_KISSES

Mar 16, 2017
I saw those ...2 on each side of the reserved section directly opposite the stage...but they appear to have cloth doors like curtains...not wood
Lol, I didn't inspect the material or even touched it. The dancers pulled something pre-existing which looked like a door to me. I never thought this was made of cloth. In the dark it looked like a hard material but I could be wrong. But the important part is that whatever we call it (door or cover or curtain) it is not transparent from outside and gives patron and dancer good degree of privacy. Thanks for correction.

Last edited:
Reactions: westcityside

westcityside

Jun 22, 2020
Lol, I didn't inspect the material or even touched it. The dancers pulled something pre-existing which looked like a door to me. I never thought this was made of cloth. In the dark it looked like a hard material but I could be wrong. But the important part is that whatever we call it (door or cover or curtain) it is not transparent from outside and gives patron and dancer good degree of privacy. Thanks for correction.
Ok, so this sounds like a fun place

Reactions: HUGS_KISSES

Kilt Boy

BWC
Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa
reallyhorrible.ca
I was there yesterday until I ran out of girls. I had a fantastic time. There were 5 girls and only 2 other clients.
For a sensual time, find the young and curvy Mylie. I think we both fell in love a little bit.
If you want to get your freak on, look for Kim. She's a young black woman in from Toronto. Tell her I sent you. I'll be back to see her soon. I only had time for 3 songs with her before I had to leave, but the next time we get together I'm gonna make her light up like a pinball machine. #tilt
Her insistence did give me licence to say that I ran the table on the girls that day.
Kim was the only one to use the rooms in the back and it was the best time. The floor-to-ceiling partition is made of cloth, at least in the room I was in.
The couch in the very back of the regular section kind of sucks you down into it, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Poundit

Jun 1, 2020
I was there yesterday until I ran out of girls. I had a fantastic time. There were 5 girls and only 2 other clients.
For a sensual time, find the young and curvy Mylie. I think we both fell in love a little bit.
If you want to get your freak on, look for Kim. She's a young black woman in from Toronto. Tell her I sent you. I'll be back to see her soon. I only had time for 3 songs with her before I had to leave, but the next time we get together I'm gonna make her light up like a pinball machine. #tilt
Her insistence did give me licence to say that I ran the table on the girls that day.
Kim was the only one to use the rooms in the back and it was the best time. The floor-to-ceiling partition is made of cloth, at least in the room I was in.
The couch in the very back of the regular section kind of sucks you down into it, and not in a good way.
Was Adora there?

Kilt Boy

BWC
Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa
reallyhorrible.ca
Reactions: Wigss

Kilt Boy

BWC
Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa
reallyhorrible.ca
Visited again tonight and found a mixed bag.
Bonita was there and sour as ever.
John, the daytime DJ, was a lot of laughs. We had a great time chatting. When I told him that I used to dance during the golden age of disco, that's all he played all afternoon. Fucker. I think he was just trying to get me on stage. He was impressed with my knowledge of the music he was playing. Nice.
Nikki, the buxom bartender, was a treat and miles better to look at than half of the girls there dancing. I tip heavily, buy rounds for the staff, and she bought me a couple of shots to compensate.
I teamed up with Kim again, and was not disappointed. We had a terrific time. It's a shame that I couldn't hang around to meet her girlfriend. That would have been an amazing time.

$magnum

Jun 19, 2014
Gatineau
Visited again tonight and found a mixed bag.
Bonita was there and sour as ever.
John, the daytime DJ, was a lot of laughs. We had a great time chatting. When I told him that I used to dance during the golden age of disco, that's all he played all afternoon. Fucker. I think he was just trying to get me on stage. He was impressed with my knowledge of the music he was playing. Nice.
Nikki, the buxom bartender, was a treat and miles better to look at than half of the girls there dancing. I tip heavily, buy rounds for the staff, and she bought me a couple of shots to compensate.
I teamed up with Kim again, and was not disappointed. We had a terrific time. It's a shame that I couldn't hang around to meet her girlfriend. That would have been an amazing time.
It was nice to meet you this afthernoon Kilt and i agree that Nikki is nice to look at she rarely works day shift mostly evenings cheers

Reactions: Kilt Boy

e26889

Jan 28, 2009
Never been yet to this bar...how is it daytime and would you say it's comparable to Pigales in choices of quality ladies, good experiences in CR, and general atmosphere. I've mainly attended Pigales (IMHO the best in the region), Barefax (when it had daytime), Barbarella (RIP), and ugh....Playmate (eek!) and Nuden (snooze).

I've read through some of the posts in this thread...and it seems a bit mixed. Are the ladies here the ones that don't want/can't work at Pigales? Also..I'm an older/loner gentleman...so is this more for the youngsters/hipsters? Is the CRs really that difficult to navigate?

Genuine questions and not meant to offend anyone. Different strokes for different folks! Just don't want to waste time and money going to a place I wouldn't enjoy myself.

Appreciate any insight.
E

Kilt Boy

BWC
Jul 12, 2017
Ottawa
reallyhorrible.ca
Never been yet to this bar...how is it daytime and would you say it's comparable to Pigales in choices of quality ladies, good experiences in CR, and general atmosphere. I've mainly attended Pigales (IMHO the best in the region), Barefax (when it had daytime), Barbarella (RIP), and ugh....Playmate (eek!) and Nuden (snooze).

I've read through some of the posts in this thread...and it seems a bit mixed. Are the ladies here the ones that don't want/can't work at Pigales? Also..I'm an older/loner gentleman...so is this more for the youngsters/hipsters? Is the CRs really that difficult to navigate?
Honesty filter ON:
The calibre of the looks of the girls at Club 77 is definitely below that of Pigale's. Most of the girls here are castoffs from other clubs.
They work here because of reasons they have for not working at other clubs: they want to stay under the radar, or they are 'on a break' from their regular club, or it's the neighborhood club, or they like to be the big fish in a small pond. Granted, my limited personal experience is from the 3 visits I've made in person, but also from the conversations I've had with many dancers over the years.
A lot of the dancers from Taboo moved there when it shut down, and their reputation followed. It was an extras club.
From what I've seen, the girls are very upfront about either not doing extra activities from the outset or they're pushing their goods in your face or other places (depending if you wear a kilt or not).
If you're looking for special attention, it's better to ask beforehand and not waste the dances getting their lecture of what they will and will not allow. Actually, this is the best piece of advice I can give: ask all performance related questions in advance. It's a pain to get set up in a CR and have the dancer tell you what her no-fly-zones are and that she doesn't like you to kiss her breasts. I mean, I get it, I just wish that I'd known in advance.
I don't go for extras. At least, I don't PAY for extras. I get a lot of extra attention just being who I am. I'm a patient and respectful patron and my gentle touch and attitude is often rewarded in interesting and unexpected ways. However, my style isn't for everyone. Especially if you have an agenda. I go to have a good time, whatever that brings me. In fact, I often BRING the good time, so I'm never disappointed.

I would also rate the clubs as you have: Pigales, Barefax, Club77, Playmate, Nuden. If you're looking for beautiful women you won't be approached by, Pigale's daytime is your best bet. The ladies are very busy and may not have time to get to you. If you want attention, but you're willing to be with a 7 instead of a 10, Club77 is your better option. There are way fewer patrons to get in your way. Way.

As an afternoon attendee, I've found that I like to go to Pigale's first to see if there is anyone I absolutely cannot do without and then make the 10 minute drive to Club77 and waste the rest of the afternoon. It may work better for you in the reverse direction. I don't know.

That's my advice.

As to the architecture, there are 4 or 5 champagne rooms in the front of the club to the right of the bar and one big, terrible couch beyond that. The couch has a bit more room to stretch out. The main CRs are pretty cramped and have no doors. There are 4 other rooms with floor-to-ceiling black curtains behind the stage. These have a bit more room and a lot more privacy.

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
Honesty filter ON:
The calibre of the looks of the girls at Club 77 is definitely below that of Pigale's. Most of the girls here are castoffs from other clubs.
They work here because of reasons they have for not working at other clubs: they want to stay under the radar, or they are 'on a break' from their regular club, or it's the neighborhood club, or they like to be the big fish in a small pond. Granted, my limited personal experience is from the 3 visits I've made in person, but also from the conversations I've had with many dancers over the years.
A lot of the dancers from Taboo moved there when it shut down, and their reputation followed. It was an extras club.
From what I've seen, the girls are very upfront about either not doing extra activities from the outset or they're pushing their goods in your face or other places (depending if you wear a kilt or not).
If you're looking for special attention, it's better to ask beforehand and not waste the dances getting their lecture of what they will and will not allow. Actually, this is the best piece of advice I can give: ask all performance related questions in advance. It's a pain to get set up in a CR and have the dancer tell you what her no-fly-zones are and that she doesn't like you to kiss her breasts. I mean, I get it, I just wish that I'd known in advance.
I don't go for extras. At least, I don't PAY for extras. I get a lot of extra attention just being who I am. I'm a patient and respectful patron and my gentle touch and attitude is often rewarded in interesting and unexpected ways. However, my style isn't for everyone. Especially if you have an agenda. I go to have a good time, whatever that brings me. In fact, I often BRING the good time, so I'm never disappointed.

I would also rate the clubs as you have: Pigales, Barefax, Club77, Playmate, Nuden. If you're looking for beautiful women you won't be approached by, Pigale's daytime is your best bet. The ladies are very busy and may not have time to get to you. If you want attention, but you're willing to be with a 7 instead of a 10, Club77 is your better option. There are way fewer patrons to get in your way. Way.

As an afternoon attendee, I've found that I like to go to Pigale's first to see if there is anyone I absolutely cannot do without and then make the 10 minute drive to Club77 and waste the rest of the afternoon. It may work better for you in the reverse direction. I don't know.

That's my advice.

As to the architecture, there are 4 or 5 champagne rooms in the front of the club to the right of the bar and one big, terrible couch beyond that. The couch has a bit more room to stretch out. The main CRs are pretty cramped and have no doors. There are 4 other rooms with floor-to-ceiling black curtains behind the stage. These have a bit more room and a lot more privacy.
Excellent content here Kilt. I agree with everything here. I like to pull the trifecta by doing club77, pigale, then playmate if nothings good.

sometimes you get some nice travelling girls at Club77 oh pigale is top notch for this region.
I too do not pay for extras. I just let the dance flow organically.

Reactions: Kilt Boy and e26889

e26889

Jan 28, 2009
Honesty filter ON:

That's my advice.

Much thanks Kilt Boy. This is an excellent synopsis and exactly what I was looking for.

I had thought so about the girls and needed a good confirmation. I was worried there might be 4 or 5s...which would be a bummer of an experience.

I tend to prefer to go with girls that put a little effort into it....not just rushing up and blurring "do you wanna dance". I have found a 7 with decent vocabulary and good mileage (don't need extras but wouldn't be offended of it) much better than hot AF air dances ladies (I really hate the look but don't touch type ladies).

Anyhow, I'd say very often I don't get much of the 10s at Pigales anyways as they are 1) too busy with their regulars, 2) they don't have interest in me, or 3) I've spent all the $$$ by the time they come swing around - I wished I had a bigger bank account.

I do like privacy...especially in the CRs...probably why I really do not like Nuden. I think this is a good place to play pool while occasionally getting a eyefull of some nice boobs.

I'm usually not much for club hopping...mostly because I've usually tapped out by my first visit. I will one day make a visit and post back when I do!
Much thanks for the info boys!
E

zbla

Jun 30, 2011

I would also rate the clubs as you have: Pigales, Barefax, Club77, Playmate, Nuden.

Good summary. I've been approached for extras at 77 within a minute of sitting with a girl in the bar area and frankly I like a bit of the tease and not having it so direct. I guess there are only 5 clubs now. Since I moved here in the 90's we've lost Jason's, Silver Dollar, Barbarellas, Pink Panther, Club 61, Taboo, a place out in Manotick, that place in Casselman and there may be others.

I've only been in the champagne rooms at the front and never used the couch. The rooms with the floor to ceiling curtains I haven't visited. Are they the same price.? In the daytime, I find that privacy is good.

Good advice on the no fly zones. I often ask a girl where she worked before and if she usually works daytimes. Good clues for me.

Reactions: e26889 and Kilt Boy

westcityside

Jun 22, 2020
Good summary. I've been approached for extras at 77 within a minute of sitting with a girl in the bar area and frankly I like a bit of the tease and not having it so direct. I guess there are only 5 clubs now. Since I moved here in the 90's we've lost Jason's, Silver Dollar, Barbarellas, Pink Panther, Club 61, Taboo, a place out in Manotick, that place in Casselman and there may be others.

I've only been in the champagne rooms at the front and never used the couch. The rooms with the floor to ceiling curtains I haven't visited. Are they the same price.? In the daytime, I find that privacy is good.

Good advice on the no fly zones. I often ask a girl where she worked before and if she usually works daytimes. Good clues for me.
I still miss the Dollar and Pink Panther. The Dollar was convenient for the west end of the city and, though a little rough, I liked not having to drive half an hour away. Pink Panther was always fun, beautiful woman and it was fun to watch them walk down from the clouds lol I still have to check out Club 77, it sounds like a fun afternoon.

alpharise

Mar 7, 2014
I have only visited the Club77 once, that was a couple months ago (afternoon) just after the reopening. I met two girls, a beautiful young black girl named Barbie, and another mulatto type girl from Montreal (forgot her name)who was very attentive "behind the curtain". The Barbie girl was from Toronto and just 18 yo. Went to one of the front rooms with her, as mentioned very sexy and beautiful, but so young, sweet and new she wouldn't take her bottoms off (she did on stage). Just wondering if "Barbie" has been seen there again, perhaps and hopefully with a little experience she would become more open minded?

VIPhunter

Jan 17, 2012
Honesty filter ON:

That's my advice.

Not paying for extras is my MO as well. I keep buying dances as long as they are interesting. That's what I tell the girls too.

Gentle touch, plus a little knowledge of women's sexual response to erogenous zone exploration (other than the obvious) pays off 7 times out of 10 or there about.

• Love

interferon

Jun 29, 2010
Vaughan
I have only visited the Club77 once, that was a couple months ago (afternoon) just after the reopening. I met two girls, a beautiful young black girl named Barbie, and another mulatto type girl from Montreal (forgot her name)who was very attentive "behind the curtain". The Barbie girl was from Toronto and just 18 yo. Went to one of the front rooms with her, as mentioned very sexy and beautiful, but so young, sweet and new she wouldn't take her bottoms off (she did on stage). Just wondering if "Barbie" has been seen there again, perhaps and hopefully with a little experience she would become more open minded?
Barbie is still there.

Reactions: alpharise
Seeking Arrangement