Hot Pink List
Ashley Madison

Club 77

$magnum

Jun 19, 2014
Gatineau
Club 77 is now open since yestherday I went today the club look very Nice some rénovation was made and it's différent from before ther is a kind of cover charge 5$ that is given back as of five one dollar tickets that you can use for the dances you are also required to order food for dances it's possible but no contact

Reactions: westcityside

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
Club 77 is now open since yestherday I went today the club look very Nice some rénovation was made and it's différent from before ther is a kind of cover charge 5$ that is given back as of five one dollar tickets that you can use for the dances you are also required to order food for dances it's possible but no contact
This is confusing. I was going to check it out but does that mean you don’t pay for dances anymore? Just give tickets? And they’re air dances? No thanks.

Reactions: Kilt Boy

$magnum

Jun 19, 2014
Gatineau
This is confusing. I was going to check it out but does that mean you don’t pay for dances anymore? Just give tickets? And they’re air dances? No thanks.
No you still have to pay for the dances to make it easier you take a dance 20$ you give t the girl your five dolar ticket and 15 $ or give it to her as a tip they told me that this will not be permanent furthur the dances are no contact and i will not be going back

Nesbot

Jan 25, 2016
No you still have to pay for the dances to make it easier you take a dance 20$ you give t the girl your five dolar ticket and 15 $ or give it to her as a tip they told me that this will not be permanent furthur the dances are no contact and i will not be going back
Ok perfect. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll stay away as well. Not interested in no contact.

Beldivok

May 11, 2003
Ottawa
I have to admit, after having contact allowed for year's it's weird imaging contactless dances for the same price...

Seriously though some places were essentially akin to brothels.

Adding some skills back to the dance wouldn't be bad.

JohnnyFever

Apr 19, 2018
Risk pandemic exposure to go to a club, drink over-priced beer and not get contact dances. No thanks.

TysonMck79

Sep 18, 2020
I was thinking about checking it out but I will stick to spas. Nothing has really changed there. What is the point? I don’t get it and will wait until contact is allowed