I am Molly (MollyMassage on Lyla). Ryan1967...you have hit the nail on the head.
This is clearly slander. At first, I wasn't going to reply to this ridiculous comment, but this is going way beyond what I'm willing to put up with. I have a lot to say about this, but if y'all don't want to read it, just look at these pics of me which were taken and uploaded TODAY, Feb 4, 2017.
One is a close up shot, two are in my light purple slip, and one is in a black mini dress with thigh highs.
http://www.euphoricmassageandspa.ca/molly
If you consider me a BBW - that's all right. I never claimed to be super skinny. Here are the facts: I'm 5"5 and 160 lbs with a 36DD bust. I was approximately 15 lbs. lighter in two out of the four photos, so this isn't a case of blatant false advertising. However, I don't want to mislead anyone, hence the new photos. Actually, it gave me an excuse to put up photos that were a bit more erotic, so thank you.
However, all of this 15 lbs. talk is splitting hairs. I am a curvy, mature, sensual woman and I give a great massage. I'm also a very open person and fun to spend time with. Seriously. If you come in with an open mind and an open heart I will treat you exactly the way you want to be treated. Tell me what you want! If you have a sore shoulder and you want me to spend extra time working the knots out, TELL ME. If you
love head massages, tell me that too and I'll do it for you with pleasure. I have received so many compliments about my warmth, my abilities, and...well, the list goes on.
Now get ready, because I'm about to tear too2shy a new one. Are you a friend of the owners of Body Basics by any chance? I quit that place for a very good reason. A personal reason. Now, if you had come into my room and been shocked by the horrendous creature that stood before you, why didn't you just leave? Why did you stay? Furthermore, if you HAD come into my room and told me that I looked like I weighed 45 pounds more than my picture, I would have kindly (or not so kindly) invited you to select another masseuse. How dare you compare me to women who look nothing like me?
(Just in case you missed the photos the first time, here they are again).
http://www.euphoricmassageandspa.ca/molly
To conclude, I have to tell all of you that I really appreciate the wonderful, kind, and loving men that I've had the pleasure to encounter. I look forward to seeing more of you in the future!
XOXO
Molly