Chili spa

Roger loyer

Member
Sep 14, 2023
24
32
13
Today I went to chili spa on canoteck. Wow, I was greater by a decent looking Asian woman not really my type I did not ask her name. I did ask her if there was another girl she said one more do you want to choose I said yes. She yelled out Linda I quickly thought that name sounds familiar I think she was well reviewed. She came up and greeted me. I only wanted a h/h as I was rushed for time. When I saw her I liked what I saw younger and better looking so I chose her. I told her all I wanted is a good massage by a beautiful naked woman and a bbbj at the end of the. No sex for me as I am 68 and cannot perform unfortunately! We agreed on a price. What an experience a real great, sensual, affectionate, I gave her a massage which she enjoyed the 69 and cim my best experience! She gave me a great massage afterwards. Hopefully I am permitted to provide these details within being blocked. I would repeat 110% just amazing!
 

Roger loyer

Member
Sep 14, 2023
24
32
13
Ver nice body perky boobs with nice hard nipples. Nice but a bit of a bump on her belly. She liked me massaging her I touched everywhere and she let me I moved to the back of her head massaging her back and she grabbed me and started bbbj which was so amazing that is when I moved in and we did 69. Too bad her English is so bad we could never communicate. Again Linda is definitely a repeat!
 
  • Like
Reactions: YOW and honeybear69
Toronto Escorts