Seduction Spa

Argos coach

spankingman

Well-known member
Dec 7, 2008
3,639
321
83
Will ANDRUS last the season if the Argos lose Fridays game against Hamilton??

I know he has no CFL experience,seems confused by the CFL game,they traded away Bruce who seems to be rejuvinated in Hamilton. Waddya think?
 

The Oracle

Pronouns: Who/Cares
Mar 8, 2004
32,424
71,042
113
On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
Their going to look pretty foolish if they fire him. I mean how many coaches have they gone through in the last two or three years?

This is Rita's mess and he needs to clean it up.
 

The Oracle

Pronouns: Who/Cares
Mar 8, 2004
32,424
71,042
113
On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, Greece
If you fire the coach you are writing off the season cause Football is the one sport that you can't pull those type of things sucessfully ... Must I remind everyone how that worked last year ... 0-9 or something like that
And how many games are they going to win if they keep him?
 
Toronto Escorts