Ally

May 26, 2010
106
6
18
There is old information on the London board and blue board with some of it dating back about 11 years. Very mixed.
 

Big Stan

Member
Jun 2, 2026
92
35
18
There is old information on the London board and blue board with some of it dating back about 11 years. Very mixed.
What is the London board ? Link ?
Looked on Blue board London section and found nothing. What am I missing in my search ?
Did she go by a different name ?
 

LuckyLuke79

New member
Aug 29, 2026
5
2
3
Does anyone have any intel on this lady ? Looks tight and toned.
If you can put up with a thirty minute wait in your car she's a lot of fun!
Last time I saw her I booked for 30 minutes before I was going to be there. Said I was there and only waited another 10!
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts