What is the London board ? Link ?
Looked on Blue board London section and found nothing. What am I missing in my search ?
Did she go by a different name ?
If you can put up with a thirty minute wait in your car she's a lot of fun!
Last time I saw her I booked for 30 minutes before I was going to be there. Said I was there and only waited another 10!
What is the London board ? Link ?
Looked on Blue board London section and found nothing. What am I missing in my search ?
Did she go by a different name ?
What is the London board ? Link ?
Looked on Blue board London section and found nothing. What am I missing in my search ?
Did she go by a different name ?
I did. Not really much detail about her. It's too bad, cause she actually sent me a face pic. I just get nervous sometimes when seeing an SP for the first time. Looks hot though.