I have never really been all that impressed with AI/LLMs, especially since every company making them trains their AI with information scraped from places like Reddit and Wikipedia. Garbage in garbage out. Sure they can do some interesting stuff as far as audio, image and video generation but to say that AI as it stands now is going to take over the world and replace everyone's job is stretching the utility of this technology way past it's breaking point.
As for that boredom video, this is precisely the reason why I spend so much time hunting and fishing in remote locations. No cell phone, no computer or TV. Just you, alone with your own thoughts to keep you company in a majestic settings that few people today take the time to visit. It's how I've mastered mindfulness and meditation, being able to sit in a boat or tree stand for hours on end waiting on a thing to happen which you have zero control over.