Young Guys

jessica_dark

Meat Manager
Mar 12, 2009
531
0
0
Waterloo, ON
Is it just me getting calls from really young guys, or is it happening to other girls as well? It seems as though since CL has died, I've had an influx of 19-21 year olds booking and calling. Most of them are aloof, don't get it, call 5x in 20 min, call outside hours and leave drunken messages. It's rather unusual as it only seems to have happened recently (not like a trend I could expect).
I first thought maybe OSAP came in, and all these guys were just waiting to see me (lol). But most of them have no clue what I do, say they read the info on my site, and then act totally disrespectful when it comes to etiquette and privacy. I used to be fine with students, but this is getting overwhelming. Now I understand why some ladies prefer 30+ year old gentlemen and don't take anyone younger.

Jess
 

Zombie

New member
Dec 3, 2010
449
0
0
GTA
Not sure why the sudden influx, but those guys do sound like idiots. Don't writeoff all young guys though, we're not all bad ;)
 

SS Sharla

New member
Nov 1, 2010
259
1
0
Kitchener
I have found the same thing recently. Not sure if it is OSAP or study week or something like that . . . but probably. My only complaint is that there are some young guys who spend a lot of time calling and chatting and then get cold feet and don't call to cancel. It messes with the whole day. Methinks we have a few of the same, as I know part of the fun is shopping around.
 

Brill

Well-known member
Jun 29, 2008
8,671
1,194
113
Toronto
If they can't respect your stated hours, be sober and discreet, then politely say you're not available.
Indicate this on your website. Don't argue with or try to educate them.

I think craigslist opened up how to approach women in the business but at a cost to their professionalism.
 

handmade

New member
Sep 28, 2005
302
0
0
When it really comes down to it, how many 19-21 year olds would you actually want to hang out with. General trends, no social graces, no language skills, no manners, no concept of their own sexuality. I could go on but why bother. I avoid them like the plague.
LOL. I realize that not all guys are alike, for sure. Just the sudden increase is really odd.
 

jessica_dark

Meat Manager
Mar 12, 2009
531
0
0
Waterloo, ON
If they can't respect your stated hours, be sober and discreet, then politely say you're not available.
Indicate this on your website. Don't argue with or try to educate them.

I think craigslist opened up how to approach women in the business but at a cost to their professionalism.
When they do arrive, I think to myself, "Ok. I'm their first experience ever for payment, so it's up to me to set them up properly for the future of hobbying".

I will tell them how they are supposed to book, to not expect the girl you want to be waiting for you and be immediately responsive, and to arrive in a discrete manner.
Geez, last week I had a drunk student (he smelled terrible) show up, drove here and parked on the street with his 4 ways on. Went to 2 wrong houses and then my door. I reminded him of his parking arrangement and he quickly resolved it.
 

bone_man

bone hard and ready
Sep 4, 2004
536
8
18
your place
i noticed the same thing...one thing i also noticed ...what is up with guys coming commando style?? love it!!!
Guess we all just love to see that reaction! :-O
 

Bella Italiana

♥Daniela♥
Sep 26, 2010
123
0
0
Home
Is it just me getting calls from really young guys, or is it happening to other girls as well? It seems as though since CL has died, I've had an influx of 19-21 year olds booking and calling. Most of them are aloof, don't get it, call 5x in 20 min, call outside hours and leave drunken messages. It's rather unusual as it only seems to have happened recently (not like a trend I could expect).
I first thought maybe OSAP came in, and all these guys were just waiting to see me (lol). But most of them have no clue what I do, say they read the info on my site, and then act totally disrespectful when it comes to etiquette and privacy. I used to be fine with students, but this is getting overwhelming. Now I understand why some ladies prefer 30+ year old gentlemen and don't take anyone younger.

Jess
I can relate. I too have received calls from younger guys ages ranging from 20 - 28 years old and they actually do show up for appointments and are quite SWEET. .....in fact...after a few dates...they think they are in (puppy) love ;-) I enjoy older gentlemen's company also :-D
 

What For

Member
Jan 4, 2010
172
4
18
Going commando is scary.......imagining a raging hard on and the carnage when the SP pulls down the zipper.......:eek:
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012
i noticed the same thing...one thing i also noticed ...what is up with guys coming commando style?? love it!!!
Underwear is expensive when a college kid is saving up for an hour! The young dudes think like this necessity=pussy; underwear=luxury!

One time many years ago, I did this to be a smartass, I gave a gal 16 rolls of quarters. She was so happy and said she needed them for laundry. WTF!
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012
Going commando is scary.......imagining a raging hard on and the carnage when the SP pulls down the zipper.......:eek:
The famous scene from something about Mary!
 

HOF

New member
Aug 10, 2009
6,387
2
0
Relocating February 1, 2012
i noticed the same thing...one thing i also noticed ...what is up with guys coming commando style?? love it!!!
Would you like me to wear me kilt hen? It's gruesome under there, and if ye put ye hand up there, it'll gruesome some mere! LMAO
 
Toronto Escorts