Allegra Escorts Collective

Write A Caption

papasmerf

New member
Oct 22, 2002
26,520
1
0
42.55.65N 78.43.73W
I think Lisa lied to me about her incall location
 

RayFinkel

Banned
Apr 5, 2004
6,445
0
0
UP IN YA
www.thebeerstore.ca


GET THE FUCK DOWN!......FUCKING JUMP!....JUUUUUUUUUUMP!

GET THE FUCK DOWN FROM THERE!.....FUCKING JUMP!

JUUUUUUUMP!.....DO IT YOU BITCH, DO IT!.....JUUUUUUUMP!

ARRRRRRRRRGH!....DO IT....YOU FUCKING PUUUUUUUUUUUSSY!
 
Last edited:

greenii

Well known member
Sep 23, 2004
864
82
28
RayFinkel said:
Never again am i going to use these Fucking 2 star cruise lines again.....
 

train

New member
Jul 29, 2002
6,989
0
0
Above 7
RayFinkel said:
Hazing of successful inductees at the Canadian Society of Chartered Accountants had really gotten out of hand but Phil was prepared to overlook it as they were really just a fun group of guys
 

Carrie Moon

webstar
Sep 12, 2002
1,426
0
0
Ottawa
www.carriemoon.ultraescort.com
Mr. Lucky said:
a wee bit frustrated Mr. Lucky??:D

I guess some people are a bit dim-witted.. no need to keep reposting the photo.. we all know what the photo is.. Just write down your caption people!
 

Rono

Average Sized Member
Oct 21, 2005
1,279
6
38
Carrie Moon said:
a wee bit frustrated Mr. Lucky??:D

I guess some people are a bit dim-witted.. no need to keep reposting the photo.. we all know what the photo is.. Just write down your caption people!
Good point. I only reposted it because I was the first on page 2.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts