CupidS Escorts

Why was I banned?

stinkynuts

Super
Jan 4, 2005
8,925
3,214
113
I was banned for one day, and sent an email to FredZed, but never received a response. I am now able to log back in. Can an admin please explain?
 

Fred Zed

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
15,583
781
113
UP ABOVE SMILING
www.terb.cc
1- I did not ban you.
2- I get so many 'why was I banned emails'
they are unfortunately not a high priority for me.
I do review the emails when I have some time.
3. was the reason for the ban not included in the email you rec'd notifying you of the ban ?
 
Last edited:

stinkynuts

Super
Jan 4, 2005
8,925
3,214
113
Fred Zed said:
1- I did not ban
2- I get so many 'why was I banned emails'
they are unfortunately not a high priority for me.
I do review the emails when I have some time.
3. was the reason for the ban not included in the email you rec'd notifying you of the ban ?

Nope, no explanation. Just that my IP address was banned, and then there was a link to your email to ask questions.
 

babyfinsta

Well-known member
Jul 2, 2005
2,375
35
48
On top of yo mama!
reset ur modem.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts