P prestokeys Banned Oct 1, 2011 3,578 0 36 Jul 5, 2014 #6 The resemblance here should be unmistakable:
N nondescriptive Banned Dec 22, 2010 5,313 9 0 Jul 5, 2014 #7 prestokeys said: Click to expand... Ellen, sister of John Travolta
N nondescriptive Banned Dec 22, 2010 5,313 9 0 Jul 5, 2014 #8 prestokeys said: Click to expand... Tito, MJ's bro
P prestokeys Banned Oct 1, 2011 3,578 0 36 Jul 5, 2014 #9 Yes. It seems like you got those because you actually knew them. Ideally this game is supposed to make you figure them out solely by the resemblance. But that might be too hard, and such candidates are also very hard to find too.
Yes. It seems like you got those because you actually knew them. Ideally this game is supposed to make you figure them out solely by the resemblance. But that might be too hard, and such candidates are also very hard to find too.
J jost Active member Jul 28, 2004 2,997 1 36 Jul 5, 2014 #10 prestokeys said: The resemblance here should be unmistakable: Click to expand... Chris Farley's bro?..believe his name is Kevin
prestokeys said: The resemblance here should be unmistakable: Click to expand... Chris Farley's bro?..believe his name is Kevin
J jost Active member Jul 28, 2004 2,997 1 36 Jul 5, 2014 #11 prestokeys said: Click to expand... looks like could be related to Brooke Shields..but probably too young to be her sister
prestokeys said: Click to expand... looks like could be related to Brooke Shields..but probably too young to be her sister
J jost Active member Jul 28, 2004 2,997 1 36 Jul 5, 2014 #12 prestokeys said: Click to expand... isn't this guy famous in his own right? think I've seen him in lots of movies/tv shows
prestokeys said: Click to expand... isn't this guy famous in his own right? think I've seen him in lots of movies/tv shows
P prestokeys Banned Oct 1, 2011 3,578 0 36 Jul 5, 2014 #13 He's the brother of the guy I meant to put in Name that former Celebrity. I put his famous brother there now.
He's the brother of the guy I meant to put in Name that former Celebrity. I put his famous brother there now.
P prestokeys Banned Oct 1, 2011 3,578 0 36 Jul 5, 2014 #14 Brooke Shields is not correct. But it looks like it could have been. Who's his famous sister? (I think I should give gender hints)
Brooke Shields is not correct. But it looks like it could have been. Who's his famous sister? (I think I should give gender hints)