TERB In Need of a Banner

Who's this ?

dj1470

Banned
Apr 7, 2005
7,701
0
0
She was in Cambridge a few weeks ago and got a bad review from a member then proceeded to trash that member publically for the review. I tried to find the thread but can`t. It must have been deleted.
 

JustCallMeRick

New member
Aug 12, 2010
26
0
0
On a quest for temporary love
Hey All,

New to the board, but not to the hobby. A friend of mind pointed me in this direction for some great info on girls. I hope to contribute lots and take just as much away from here. I`m not really sure how you`re supposed to right a review, but I`ve read a couple now and will try my best.

I saw Angel a while ago in Brampton and she is a nice girl. Very friendly and inviting and always has a big smile on. Not really my cup of tea in the looks department. Not even the kind of girl that I would hit on at the bar. Something odd about her face - very long and her body is not very fit. She`s pretty thick and jiggly through the middle. Decent BJ - very into it. I won`t share all the details, cause I don`t know how much I`m supposed to write.

It was $120 for the half. I really wanted to enjoy her, but the experience was only ok. I wouldn`t see her again.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts