H Harley Member Aug 27, 2001 230 0 16 Sep 1, 2016 #2 I have listened to that many times, and still enjoy it. Thanks for posting it.
T TheShadow Knows Aug 25, 2001 876 3 0 Sep 1, 2016 #4 MissCroft said: What? Click to expand... On second!!
G great bear The PUNisher Apr 11, 2004 16,163 54 48 Nice Dens Sep 2, 2016 #5 TheShadow said: On second!! Click to expand... Why?
I IM469 Well-known member Jul 5, 2012 11,188 2,622 113 Sep 2, 2016 #6 great bear said: Why? Click to expand... Left Field !
G great bear The PUNisher Apr 11, 2004 16,163 54 48 Nice Dens Sep 2, 2016 #8 IM469 said: Left Field ! Click to expand... What Field?
Insidious Von My head is my home Sep 12, 2007 45,484 11,027 113 Sep 2, 2016 #9 I don't care....he's the shortstop. Lou Costello Memorial in Patterson NJ. Used as a backdrop in several episodes of The Sopranos. And the focal point for fans wishing to pay thier last respects to James Gandolfini.
I don't care....he's the shortstop. Lou Costello Memorial in Patterson NJ. Used as a backdrop in several episodes of The Sopranos. And the focal point for fans wishing to pay thier last respects to James Gandolfini.
Insidious Von My head is my home Sep 12, 2007 45,484 11,027 113 Sep 2, 2016 #10 Ch...Ch...Chick...Chick...Chiiiiiiiiiick...oh....C hiiiiiiiiiick! In it's entirety!
D dirkd101 Well-known member Sep 29, 2005 10,789 1,550 113 eastern frontier Sep 2, 2016 #11 Classic and clean.