Massage Adagio

What makes the difference

livingintri

Magic Maker
Nov 29, 2023
31
43
18
Nepean/Ottawa
I enjoy seeing the different talking points this thread has generated as well as some good advice. Good to see some people keeping the humanity alive in this transactional world.

Maybe the next thread should be about the small things we, as hobbyists, can do to bring a little sparkle to the room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: honeybear69

toro_bravo

Member
Jul 2, 2025
31
27
18
Between experiences with a SP that is on the lower end (240-350 FH) vs a SP in the mid range (400-550 FH) vs a SP at the higher end (600+ FH) range of the spectrum? I've seen higher but am going with this breakdown for now.

I don't always word things well so I ask your forgiveness if I seem abrupt or rude in my wording. I am more than happy for guidance on how to be more respectful of the women in the industry and those partaking in the hobby.

With that said, my hobbying thus far has leaned toward the lower end of this spectrum and I've had a lot of good times when the connection was just right, some bad experiences that have made me question things, and many middle of the road experiences that are just enough to keep me coming back. I want to think that the donation influences the experience and create more opportunities where the connection is there but, like many other things in life, it isn't always about the donation. Get me?

So, what makes things different? Are the women at the higher end more sophisticated? Are they better at connecting with hobbyists?

I am happy to read threads on any recommended ladies to learn more but I wanted to start here and see what people have to say.

Thank you for your input!
It is like vodka: price has little to do with the quality. A $220/hr visit could easily beat a $600/hr one.

Second, and I believe I have made this point elsewhere here, if what a session costs is a lot of money to you, you should not book. The fact that the expense is a lot of money to you will distort your experience and not in a good way.

Third, higher rates do not mean more services which detaches the price from client satisfaction even further. Suppose a client is looking for a particular service. If it is not on the menu the price doesn't even matter.
 

InkAndVelvet

Member
Aug 8, 2026
83
95
18
It is like vodka: price has little to do with the quality. A $220/hr visit could easily beat a $600/hr one.

Second, and I believe I have made this point elsewhere here, if what a session costs is a lot of money to you, you should not book. The fact that the expense is a lot of money to you will distort your experience and not in a good way.

Third, higher rates do not mean more services which detaches the price from client satisfaction even further. Suppose a client is looking for a particular service. If it is not on the menu the price doesn't even matter.
Price-quality heuristic.
 
Toronto Escorts