What a night..

Barrie_guy

hobbyist
Aug 14, 2009
425
13
18
Barrie
I was originally going to see Jess tonight..

http://barrie.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/exotic-brunette-playmate-20/13621272

We texted back and forth about the options and price.. sounded good. She told me she was booked until 10 but could see me after so I told her I'd like to see her at 10:30, to that she never responded..

EDIT: Jess saw this and messaged me saying she thought she did reply earlier.. not sure what happened there.



Around 9 I then sent a message to Danielle...

http://barrie.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ny-freak-danielle-incallsoutcalls-21/14084275

Never got a response at all.



At 9:30 I sent a message to Leah...

http://barrie.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/p-r-i-n-c-e-s-s-l-e-a-h-5-d-a-y-s-l-e-f-t-21/13897535

We texted back and forth, got the rates and menu, everything sounded good. I asked when she was available, she said anytime. I told her I'd just have a quick shower and be over there at 10, she says ok. I show up at the hotel at 10, text her that i'm there... no response..

EDIT: Leah messaged me this morning and said she fell asleep...



I then waited until about 10:20, still having been stood up by Leah I checked bp on my phone and decided to txt Tiffany...

http://toronto.nowtoronto.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-italian-tiffany-skills-beyond-measure-22/14069023

She answers right away, I tell her the situation and that I'm already out in the parking lot, apologize for the short notice, she says no problem just asks for 5 minutes. She texts me back in exactly 5 minutes and gives me the room number.

Once in the room I'm greeted by the prettiest face I have ever seen on an SP, absolutely gorgeous girl. Pretty nice body, very small boobs but cute. She had a few tattoo's which I'm not a fan of generally but they weren't too distracting. She asked for cash up front which I don't generally like to do, but that's ok, I settled up and on to the good stuff.. some light kissing and touching, on to a little bit of bbbj.. (which she actually spelled out in person instead of just saying the word, i thought that was cute) I decided I needed a taste and moved in for daty, to which she really seemed to enjoy, said she came which I always love, hopefully it was true. I hope she enjoyed herself.. after that she slid down for another bbbj to cim.. whish I could have held out to the main event but she is just too good at what she does. I should have stopped her the second time but I didn't have it in me!

All in all a very nice girl and the highlight is definitely that pretty face!
 
Last edited:

bsi

New member
May 19, 2006
959
0
0
Well, it must be in the air. After 22 texts and 3 delayed starts ( I asked to go voice about halfway through) my hobby window closed on a local provider who I won't name until I have actually seen her. I also see she removed her BP post today so I guess her issues were genuine.

However, once she bailed on me for good, I checked out this posting and specifically the ad for Tiffany.

Well Barrie_Guy, she was just the right tonic. No bullshit about the short notice. Fresh girl next door looks and , yes, tiny boobs which she probably tries to hide.

She also spelled out of the word bbbj which I was expecting due to this post. That was a first and is kind of cute.

A definite repeat. Damage was $120/hh. Although I finished in doggie, I asked about cim after the session and she reported that would have been $20 extra. My sense is that there would have been no upcharge if I had stuck to oral only during the appointment which I was seriously thinking of doing.

http://barrie.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-italian-tiffany-skills-beyond-measure-22/14069023
 

indy-j

indy-j
Nov 20, 2003
87
0
6
Just thought I would let you guys know that this lady Tiffany is currently in Town, working under the name Vanessa. Here is her ad:

http://barrie.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/limited-time-_-sweet-_-bl0nde-_-cutie-_-23/17705141

I saw her again yesterday. Still very cute. Nipples pierced which I don't previously remember but something I like. Service similar to when I saw her previously. LK, BBBJ, missionary, doggy. Finished with BBBJ. Told me that I couldn't CIM but when I warned her that I was going to blow she was in no rush to move and ended up with partial CIM. Overall decent experience. One warning though, this girl wears very strong perfume and if you have a S.O. you are going to want to ask for a shower afterwards and be very careful not to get the scent on your cloths. Could still smell on my cloths a few hours afterwards.

Enjoy.
 

Denmae

Active member
Jan 30, 2013
583
31
28
Thanks for the reviews and the latest update! I am seeing her at 6:00 tonight..
 

Top Jimmy

Resident Musicologist
Feb 17, 2002
1,133
0
36
Too Far North
Those don't look like particularly small boobs to me. Pictures real?
 

Denmae

Active member
Jan 30, 2013
583
31
28
No there fake! I had an appointment at 6:00 with her.. What a huge disappointment!! I know everyone's tastes are different, but for me she is far from being pretty.. And her body is a long long ways from being nice. She's probably pushing 170lbs.. Her lazy attitude is a total turn off. I got naked, but when she began to speak with that half dead voice of hers I quickly lost any kinda blood flow that I had. Maybe it was a different girl idk..

I double checked the ad and the # I texted and they are the same. In person she is a far far cry from the pics.
 

Barrie_guy

hobbyist
Aug 14, 2009
425
13
18
Barrie
I don't know why indy-j thought that this Vanessa was the same girl in the first place.. different ad, different phone number, different pics then Tiffany.. and it certainly doesn't sound like you saw the same girl I did. Tiffany was 105lbs tops.. one of the most beautiful girl next door faces I had ever seen, sweet quiet voice.. friendlly/shy attitude..

Maybe the business has changed her attitude and drugs could explain the dead voice.. but somehow I doubt she's put on 70lbs in the last 8 months.. i'd be surprised if this was the same girl.
 

littleone12

Certified Spinner
Aug 4, 2009
332
4
18
I don't know why indy-j thought that this Vanessa was the same girl in the first place.. different ad, different phone number, different pics then Tiffany.. and it certainly doesn't sound like you saw the same girl I did. Tiffany was 105lbs tops.. one of the most beautiful girl next door faces I had ever seen, sweet quiet voice.. friendlly/shy attitude..

Maybe the business has changed her attitude and drugs could explain the dead voice.. but somehow I doubt she's put on 70lbs in the last 8 months.. i'd be surprised if this was the same girl.
I haven't heard of too many drugs that cause a dead voice and one to gain 70lbs in 8 months... Maybe a chocolate cake addiction? Wait... chocolate contains phenylethylamine. Nope- that won't cause a dead voice either... but it sure might cause 70lbs to grow on the hips. :) Mmmm chocolate cake.
 

indy-j

indy-j
Nov 20, 2003
87
0
6
Denmae, sounds like someone pulled a switch on you. The girl I saw was Tiffany as I saw her previously including back in November around the same time Barrie_guy did. She was still just a little over 100 lbs and quite petite. Smallish, perky B cup boobs and a really cute face. Plus I had the same issue with the perfume the first time I saw her back in November as my S.O. noticed the perfume smell on my clothes when I came home.

I have no doubt that the girl I saw was the same one as I saw previously when I responded to the same ad as Barrie_guy. Denmae on the other hand, sounds like you saw someone else. Maybe Tiffany is here with another girl and they pulled a switch on you. Whether the pics are real or not, it's hard for me to say as they aren't the best pics in the world.
 

indy-j

indy-j
Nov 20, 2003
87
0
6
TomRoll, One of the ladies at my office sometimes wears really strong perfume that seems to permeate everything she comes near, so I told my S.O. that this lady had been wearing too much perfume again and that I had picked it up when she was in my office. Best I was able to come up with and not sure she believed me, but thankfully didn't push it any further.
 
Ashley Madison
Toronto Escorts