The Porn Dude

Violet, Mountain , 0936

14All

New member
Nov 3, 2025
10
12
3
😇
Wanted a half hour mid day with this queen and was absolutely satisfied.

East mountain, near brow.

Upon opening door was met with appreciation and love, comforting..
Clean apartment
Very clean.

k
Had a drink or two together and finally moved to bedroom, she set her boundaries and I set mine and we enjoyed each other's company.

Covered, yet. Felt natural. Words can't describe .

Multiple positiins , dirty talk, eye contact , realism. she meets all GFE criteria.

bbbj, cfs,clean, real person, she can hold a convo, she's easily talkable too. High end.
I have zero complaints and I have regretaby high standards.



She's found her crowd. Hoping she sticks around this area of Hamilton.
 
  • Like
Reactions: philonius

Primus_Sucks

Member
Dec 13, 2025
40
43
18
😇
Wanted a half hour mid day with this queen and was absolutely satisfied.

East mountain, near brow.

Upon opening door was met with appreciation and love, comforting..
Clean apartment
Very clean.

k
Had a drink or two together and finally moved to bedroom, she set her boundaries and I set mine and we enjoyed each other's company.

Covered, yet. Felt natural. Words can't describe .

Multiple positiins , dirty talk, eye contact , realism. she meets all GFE criteria.

bbbj, cfs,clean, real person, she can hold a convo, she's easily talkable too. High end.
I have zero complaints and I have regretaby high standards.



She's found her crowd. Hoping she sticks around this area of Hamilton.
There was a frost warning in Hamilton last night, really shilly around here too…
 

Bush Hunter

New member
May 7, 2026
18
10
3
Agree with @Primus_Sucks Well reviewed under different numbers..... and a different name. Her existing Ad in LL. Previous Ads had her showing off a hand held weapon...... Can't remember if there was an actual review or not.....A previous Thread can be found here
So what does this mean exactly? Is she well reviewed or a crazy chick with a gun?? Lol I've had temptations to reach out to her tbh.
 

yours2discover

Watcha lookin' at Willis
Jul 17, 2023
1,713
1,572
113
I should re-phrase the term "well reviewed" to mean "often reviewed" My bad! I would stay away unless you like living on the edge based on what I have read!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14All
Toronto Escorts