Unusual

sweetalice

Active member
Sep 14, 2009
1,101
0
36
www.sweetalie.com
Hi Honey...

I am offering a Sweetest Girl Friend Special Package {GFS}: LFK/DFK, DATY, 69, CBJ/BBBJ..., Finishing with CIM...
--$100/30min.

Sensual GFE: -$120/hh, -$200/hr. -I am eager to kiss, lick, suck,... and fulfill all your wants and needs.

Please remember, I have unlimited passion for those who love me; I have loads of promise for those I have yet to meet. Even a glance of a smile on your face can make me happy and I`d do ANYTHING as I can to put it there.

Please call or text me: 416-879-6272. I am always looking forward to meeting all you deserving gentlemen! :)

Sweet Kisses,
Alice

www.sweetalie.com
www.theredzone.com/to/asian
http://xxx.com/pages/sweetalice

Located: Yonge/Finch (south of Finch, east side of Yonge).
Free parking is available (check out www.sweetalie.com/myrate.html), super easy access to subway. Daily Hours: around noon-10:00pm.
For early morning appointment please contact me the day before.

 
Toronto Escorts