The good old days

danmand

Well-known member
Nov 28, 2003
46,971
5,606
113
 

Insidious Von

My head is my home
Sep 12, 2007
45,400
10,996
113
The original spot is just as funny as Quattro Cazzi. Poor Hercules, he took it from Machiste.

 

onomatopoeia

Bzzzzz.......Doink
Jul 3, 2020
26,521
20,026
113
Cabbagetown
The Four Yorkshiremen sketch first appeared on At Last The 1948 Show in 1967, and featured Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graham Chapman, John Cleese and Marty Feldman.

I'll try to put a clip of it online on 4shared. It would be removed immediately, if uploaded to YouTube.
 

eddie kerr

Well-known member
Jan 16, 2004
2,002
1,348
113
The Four Yorkshiremen sketch first appeared on At Last The 1948 Show in 1967, and featured Tim Brooke-Taylor, Graham Chapman, John Cleese and Marty Feldman.

I'll try to put a clip of it online on 4shared. It would be removed immediately, if uploaded to YouTube.
Loved Marty in Young Frankenstein. John Cleese of course, part of the Monty Python gang, one of my all time favourite comedy groups and also his series Faulty Towers. I really miss those great shows.
 
Toronto Escorts