The Girlfriend Experience

xix

Time Zone Traveller
Jul 27, 2002
5,900
2,595
113
La la land
Yeah I may want the Crazy Sex Girlfriend Experience (C6GE) and not the regular GE.
 

Ryan_Coke

Well-known member
Oct 18, 2024
451
727
93
My regular GFE lady is way more comfortable around me than any GF actually was. We are in the hotel room, I'm laying on the bed, and the bathroom door is right there. She's in the bathtub and we are talking. She says "yes I'm totally looking right at you while I shave my ass". She's a "bathroom door open" type of person, I'm totally not, even at home, even if I'm alone at home lol. I don't even like taking a leak while I'm at an SP's place, let alone leave the door open when I do it.
 

xmontrealer

(he/him/it)
May 23, 2005
13,207
11,723
113
My regular GFE lady is way more comfortable around me than any GF actually was. We are in the hotel room, I'm laying on the bed, and the bathroom door is right there. She's in the bathtub and we are talking. She says "yes I'm totally looking right at you while I shave my ass". She's a "bathroom door open" type of person, I'm totally not, even at home, even if I'm alone at home lol. I don't even like taking a leak while I'm at an SP's place, let alone leave the door open when I do it.
I'm the same way. I close the bathroom door. And, truth to tell, i prefer the ladies to do the same. Open bathroom doors are a "mystery destroyer"...
 
  • Like
Reactions: corrie fan and xix

Ryan_Coke

Well-known member
Oct 18, 2024
451
727
93
I'm the same way. I close the bathroom door. And, truth to tell, i prefer the ladies to do the same. Open bathroom doors are a "mystery destroyer"...
Normally I would be the same but I've seen this girl so many times over the years, there isn't anything mysterious about her anymore lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xmontrealer
Toronto Escorts