I rarely use porn. But I spend a ton of time looking at girls on insta. Often scrolling one handed. My current favorite is an account called "lauralivehere".
There lots of beautiful young women on instagram willing to show you as much as they can, while saying cutesy/flirty/ditzy/slutty things at the camera......definitley a turn on. (even though they are often copycatting other influencers)
I really dont "follow" many account. The algorithm does a good job finding what i like. Showing me my favorites often enough, and finding me new girls to look at. I will sometime go into an account and scroll a creators previous posts...especially if i want to finish.
I used to love you tube. "try on hauls' "yoga" in thong bikinis with a mirror to sho her ass, etc.....but they seem to have tightend uo their restrictions a while back.
Anyway...one girl I used to love on youtube..but hadnt come across on inst in awhile...is Izzy Green. Well at some point she got her tits done...and let me tell you They. Are. Fabulous. Still the same adorable, silly, sexy vibe...but an even better view. On some girls with Izzy's build and personality...manmades would betray and take away from their youth. But Izzy makes it work so well.
A very pleasant surprise gift from Instgram.
There lots of beautiful young women on instagram willing to show you as much as they can, while saying cutesy/flirty/ditzy/slutty things at the camera......definitley a turn on. (even though they are often copycatting other influencers)
I really dont "follow" many account. The algorithm does a good job finding what i like. Showing me my favorites often enough, and finding me new girls to look at. I will sometime go into an account and scroll a creators previous posts...especially if i want to finish.
I used to love you tube. "try on hauls' "yoga" in thong bikinis with a mirror to sho her ass, etc.....but they seem to have tightend uo their restrictions a while back.
Anyway...one girl I used to love on youtube..but hadnt come across on inst in awhile...is Izzy Green. Well at some point she got her tits done...and let me tell you They. Are. Fabulous. Still the same adorable, silly, sexy vibe...but an even better view. On some girls with Izzy's build and personality...manmades would betray and take away from their youth. But Izzy makes it work so well.
A very pleasant surprise gift from Instgram.
Last edited:






