B bob.man Well-known member Nov 17, 2022 439 468 63 Jul 18, 2023 #1 https://m.locanto.ca/oshawa/ID_5878238596/Sexy-Spinner-with-a-booty-24.html These are just the random reposting right? Cause I don't think she is active anymore or anything right? Man I miss her, saw her only once or twice, but wanted to again, but was too busy. Now these are just a teases.
https://m.locanto.ca/oshawa/ID_5878238596/Sexy-Spinner-with-a-booty-24.html These are just the random reposting right? Cause I don't think she is active anymore or anything right? Man I miss her, saw her only once or twice, but wanted to again, but was too busy. Now these are just a teases.
I IndigoKnight Tiny Spinner Patrol Apr 20, 2007 1,611 1,473 113 Durham Region Jul 18, 2023 #2 bob.man said: These are just the random reposting right? Cause I don't think she is active anymore or anything right? Click to expand... She does turn up every once in a while. Shoot her a text and she'll respond if she's available. She is a lot of fun!!
bob.man said: These are just the random reposting right? Cause I don't think she is active anymore or anything right? Click to expand... She does turn up every once in a while. Shoot her a text and she'll respond if she's available. She is a lot of fun!!
B bob.man Well-known member Nov 17, 2022 439 468 63 Jul 18, 2023 #3 IndigoKnight said: She does turn up every once in a while. Shoot her a text and she'll respond if she's available. She is a lot of fun!! Click to expand... I did message, nothing yet anyways. And I know right!!
IndigoKnight said: She does turn up every once in a while. Shoot her a text and she'll respond if she's available. She is a lot of fun!! Click to expand... I did message, nothing yet anyways. And I know right!!
taker2ez Well-known member Sep 8, 2011 2,461 1,882 113 whitby Jul 18, 2023 #4 She blocked me. Her loss Reactions: walleyejack
B bob.man Well-known member Nov 17, 2022 439 468 63 Jul 18, 2023 #5 I miss her, she was great fun. Maybe if she sees the posts she could shoot me a message .